Poll: What is your favorite game mode in WoW?

This would be neat… maybe add a mount or cosmetic reward

Thats asking too much

They could have a paragon sort of thing where you scale down per xpac maybe add cosmetic/toy/mount/pet rewards

Yea that could work. And also raiding as that scaled level can scale up the rewards to 70 once earned through the tw system thing. So many old beautiful raids lost in time just sitting there

1 Like

Huh? Am I reading this right? :face_with_monocle:

I thought the whole point of leveling was to rush to max as fast as possible. Makes no sense to nerf XP, people would rage, especially alt-o-holics and casuals that like to play alts

I feel like some degree of effort went into making these options kinda… i just don’t know, i think it would be hard to come up with a worse way to break things down and word them lol

2 Likes

Never understood why Mythic+ in particular has people who hate it and then them proclaiming that everyone else must also hate it. We’ve been saying that M+ is one of the most successful things added to the game. Even considering the limited sample size here, it’s obvious M+ was a good idea.

Seems to always be raiders who make this argument against M+.

I used to enjoy PVE a lot (both Raiding and M+). Then overtime pvp slowly became my favorite as it is the least scripted content and offers a steeper learning curve for personal development. WOW pvp could have huge potentials to become a popular esports but with how much effort currently being put into it by the devs there is no way it can stop the bleeding in the competitive scence or regular player base as the season progresses (look at DF Season 1). On the casual side, there is no decent in-game guides to introduce pvp to new players, either.

And i forgotten about the teir sets. Make the teir sets of those xpacs work with the scaled down lvl. It makes the current content nightmare set fixing non existant as itll only work within the set xpacs scaled level

I don’t think you are reading this right :sweat_smile:

I said add a mode, meaning optional lol.

Wrath at the bottom hehe.

Anyone surprised by the lack of Trial of the Crusader nostalgia?

A well deserved xp nerf is the perfect rehab for those people

Its pretty stupid that i can hit 60 in legit 4 hours from lvl 1

Wrath dungeons. Classic Raiding includes Wrath.

This is why I don’t play classic, because there is no rdf. I made a dk just for the mount and that was it

4 Likes

2000 people voted and game has 10 million subs, this poll can be easily manipulated if someone shows it on stream or makes a tweet about it

There’s not even an option for collecting / outdoor content :frowning:

2 Likes

Nah, it’s fine

People like the short/streamlined leveling process

Some years back when leveling an alt from 1 to max was 30-40 hours of /played you would see complain posts about how slow/grindy alts felt

Let’s not go “back” to the dinosaur past pls

Slow leveling is fine in Classic, but it’s an out-dated concept for retail

2 Likes

I think leveling is fine the way it is for most people.

My thought process is to add a mode for the people who might enjoy leveling.

World of Warcraft is a great game because of all the ways you can play it, imo it’s never a bad thing to add optional modes that don’t give any competitive edge.

Ive been playing this game for my whole life and i sweat to high hell playin it. And leveling a new alt to get rewards on i feel should take time before the season starts

I feel relaxed sitting and doing quests and dungeons as well. Hell doing the new human quests had me immersed. It just goes WAY too fast

Not sayin a slowdown to a screeching halt is bad. But atleast give people what they paid for… the WORLD of warcraft not the current content of crafted war

1 Like

Yeah I don’t want slow as molasses leveling either. I like my alts. I play them when content dries up.

4 Likes