Poll: What Class do YOU want to see added next?

I recall this one being suggested pretty frequently, particularly before Blood Elves had Warriors.

But again, it’s a pretty narrow racial concept. What other races would you envision it being?

1 Like

I voted bard. Not because I think the game is dying to have a bard class introduced, I’m just curious to see what a Blizzard-style bard class would look like.

5 Likes

I want another tank to play, or another stealth class.

1 Like

My guess? It would look a Priest or Hunter or Warrior with a Music-inspired skin.

You can’t adequately implement a Support class without the Support role available in-game. Thus, I don’t much see the point of adding a Bard to WoW.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s a good point. Even in my mind I was just envisioning a person smacking enemies with a guitar.

1 Like

Mountain Kings, dwarves only. Take away Warriors abilities that they stole from the rightful owners.

3 Likes

Which, functionally, you can do - there are a few guitar weapons in-game.

Honestly, I would like nothing more than for WoW to be an environment where Bards could shine. Keldar here exists because Shaman was pitched as the offensive support class. But when they gutted Shamans and Paladins, they made their stance clear.

Support is unsupported.

I’d love for Bards to be implemented as they should - I don’t want to see something mechanically unrecognizable labelled as a Bard.

1 Like

So… which clan of Dwarves is going Horde to keep it equitable? :wink:

1 Like

Yo I’m down. Horde side can have shadowhunters troll only.

No dwarves, shadowhunters, troll only

2 Likes

If they did it as a hero class I would say all the core races minus tauren. With the intro quests happening in Dalaran during Legion. If it is a new regular class like monks I would say all the races that can be mages.

1 Like

1000% what you said. Social and support. Not every class needs to be a rock, paper, scissors, or “hero”.

Don’t really care what it is, as long as it is ranged, has a healing spec, and wears mail.

3 Likes

bard, ranger, necromancer.

the last few classes have been melee/hero classes. I’d love to have another ranged class.

1 Like

It’s not just love to, I think we NEED it, we’re at -1 ranged specs since launch.

Compared to
+1 heal spec (monk)
+3 tank specs (dk, monk, dh)
+4 melee specs (dkx2, monk, dh)

1 Like

They’ve basically abandoned Monk after DH, and DH is a complete mess right now.
And you’re asking about another new class…?

Edit: Hell, even DK is a hot mess at the moment.

My vote goes to no new class for the sake of all the other classes.

2 Likes

Any healer, or ranged. But I really do not want tinker, it doesn’t sound interesting to me at all.

1 Like

I want them to just balance my current class.

1 Like

Didn’t you hear? You were too good at the end of BfA, you’re paying for that now.

Yeah, mid-range DPS was too broken. Nerf the haste, lol.

Tinker because I love mecha. New armored core when?

2 Likes