Poll For Science: Daily Quests

I added it.

My standard answer is chicken nugget.

3 Likes

No I don’t miss artifact power in any form Is not even a little bit Is a good job For getting rid of that and stop forcing us to play the game and just let us enjoy the game.

1 Like

Chick-Fil-A or gtfo.

A! Why they changed it for the M+/raid Pvp or die crowd, and ruined over world players basic endgame is beyond me. People that do grouped content will have FAR better gear before we could even get ONE lousy piece!

1 Like

I failed to factor in that people need to be able to read for this to work! Drat, a minor oversight has ruined my plan, but I am pro-chicken nugget.

I am pro spicy McChicken!

2 Likes

Yes, but I would rather get baby Tuskarr instead of gear. Daily questing is hungry work.

1 Like

Mythic+ is already a grindable source of gear; why should daily quests do the same?

1 Like

i just wanted daily wq’s…

i wanna work on my rep rn ):

2 Likes

No. Anything that involves daily quests or a timegate is terrible, don’t do it.

1 Like

I didn’t think poll threads were allowed. I hope I’m wrong!

Even though I probably wouldn’t be able to complete all of them, more dailies should be added for the players that can. I conclude this because I’m not selfish and think that just because I can only raid once a month everybody else should be locked out of raids for a month.

That said, I would love more super rares added to the game. Going around killing them has kind of become my daily thing. Love it. Have dinner while waiting on the spawns in the order I know they spawn.

I would love to see 40 super rares.

2 Likes

I used to be that way, but the new McCrispy is the way forward. I can’t go back to McChickens now.

I agree, but again this post is not for discussion. It’s just for people to answer yes or no please.

I never want to see the piddly-poor Legion through SL model of “here’s your 2 rep for doing 3 quests’ worth of stuff” again.

If they bring back dailies, make them old school and deterministic. You do 1 fairly easy quest, get a substantial rep gain, and have a big cosmetic reward at the end like the Netherwing or Golden Lotus did.

1 Like

Unfortunate for you then, because discussions are happening.

1 Like

Technically they aren’t but Blizz typically won’t do anything about it unless the content of the post itself is an issue.

These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.
Welcome! Please read--

3 Likes

^My opinion on dailies

2 Likes

Yes, I see that. I tried but this is pretty much what I expected.

The people asking for more daily quests don’t even want daily quests, they want world quests.

2 Likes