Poll For Science: Daily Quests

Do you like daily quests that involve more powerful gear after a time gated grind? It has been a hot button issue so I’d love to just have a poll with 0 discussion to see what the numbers are, even if it’s just the forum community.

For voting purposes, say the time gated grind is a daily quest you need to complete 60 times to get a gear upgrade.

A) Yes.
B) No.
C) I don’t understand how yes or no questions work.

I’ll start. B) No.

1 Like

Daily quests shouldn’t be for getting gear improvements, but at the very least it should help with these excruciating reputation grinds…

3 Likes

What is a “time gated grind” in relation to a WQ that only lasts 3 days?

1 Like

Alright two replies that didn’t read the original post. That’s a great start!

Uh… 7?

A quest that gives 25 rep per day that you need to complete for 60 days to get a gear upgrade. You know, a daily quest…

You didn’t explain what the “time-gated grind” involving a daily quest was.

I see your “explanation”. 60 days to get a piece of gear from doing many daily quests is somehow not what anyone thought of when they read what you wrote.

1 Like

I added it.

My standard answer is chicken nugget.

3 Likes

No I don’t miss artifact power in any form Is not even a little bit Is a good job For getting rid of that and stop forcing us to play the game and just let us enjoy the game.

1 Like

Chick-Fil-A or gtfo.

A! Why they changed it for the M+/raid Pvp or die crowd, and ruined over world players basic endgame is beyond me. People that do grouped content will have FAR better gear before we could even get ONE lousy piece!

1 Like

I failed to factor in that people need to be able to read for this to work! Drat, a minor oversight has ruined my plan, but I am pro-chicken nugget.

I am pro spicy McChicken!

2 Likes

Yes, but I would rather get baby Tuskarr instead of gear. Daily questing is hungry work.

1 Like

Mythic+ is already a grindable source of gear; why should daily quests do the same?

1 Like

i just wanted daily wq’s…

i wanna work on my rep rn ):

2 Likes

No. Anything that involves daily quests or a timegate is terrible, don’t do it.

1 Like

I didn’t think poll threads were allowed. I hope I’m wrong!

Even though I probably wouldn’t be able to complete all of them, more dailies should be added for the players that can. I conclude this because I’m not selfish and think that just because I can only raid once a month everybody else should be locked out of raids for a month.

That said, I would love more super rares added to the game. Going around killing them has kind of become my daily thing. Love it. Have dinner while waiting on the spawns in the order I know they spawn.

I would love to see 40 super rares.

2 Likes

I used to be that way, but the new McCrispy is the way forward. I can’t go back to McChickens now.