Poll: Choosing a Covenant

Covenants are probably the most divise subject I have seen on the forums so far. Comparable to the titanforging threads.

They probably expected this to happen in some way.

1 Like

I, for one, will play all four covenants with different classes.

It will be fun :rainbow:

Blizzard definitely tends towards that. Look at the removal of master looter: a system which people hated because they thought it excluded them, but were never actually effected by

The rainbow doesn’t mean fun and happiness anymore. It means lgbt.

2 Likes

Interesting. To me it is a symbol of hope and beauty, can you remember when you saw your first double or tripple rainbow. Take care.

2 Likes

genuinely surprised that kyrian is the lowest, thought vanilla fantasy would entice the largest crowd.

who would thought that some random npc showing up randomly and gives you a cleansing healing potion isnt popular or interesting for the endgame activities.

far less useful than necrolords shield… kyrian has probably the worst signature ability from the system.

watch them add something “crazy” to the kyrian guy…to get some atention but it’s going to be “very rare” to find

edit: huh… it would seem that web dev’s fixed achievements on characters? I will miss my 660 achievement points.

1 Like

Maybe run the poll once the players favorite Twitch streamer or MDI player uses it due to its imbalances.

keep lying to yourself, someday you might start believing in that lol

Whatever sims best. The lore in this game is beyond garbage anyway and I’ve never really been a fan of the over-the-top armor models in this game, especially lately.

1 Like

You sound like a throughly unenjoyable person to have a beer with from that. I’m really glad I don’t know you.

Venthyr, because you’d have to be stupid to not take that teleport.

4 Likes

Some of us find being intentionally bad at a game not fun.

This needs to stop. The hardcore players belittle the casual players and the casual players belittle the hardcore players.

This is a game and any good game has avenues for all sorts of play styles, for what each individual finds fun. I prefer taking it easy but others find the hardcore aspect fun. It’s all good and there isn’t a right or wrong way to approach this or any other game.

3 Likes

One quick look at your build shows you literally picked every single best performing talent… Does that mean you also treat this game like a job too?

See how silly that sounds?

3 Likes

This.

I’m a casual player. My choice is based on two things- wings for xmog and how I want to role play.

If the hard core players can change things up to min/max, I would still be able to make my choice how and why I want - and my game wouldn’t be effected in any way or form.

Having flexibility with the covenants allows for all the players to play in the avenues they enjoy.

5 Likes

Blizz: Creates system that makes you think about what your character would do

Players: But my sims reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I can’t do less than perfect damage on the LFG dungeon

1 Like

they are literally just making players make a sunk cost into an equivilent of an azerite trait on day one of the expansion

in what way do you think that YOU will feel like this is an improvement from just being able to switch abilities throughout the expansion

they are just pretending that they can right now, ignoring all the feedback like they always do, with what a month ago ion saying it would be different this time.

“we bwig smatt twipple A devewopers, we make it woork.” they came up with an idea that was instantly met with the obvious shortcomings, and instead of fixing it off the bat, they dug in.

by .1.5 all covenant abilities will be accessible, the swap between covenants will be a 2 hour grind, or a great unsubbing will occur.

I feel like Kyrian have the least information written about them.