Poll: Choosing a Covenant

Starting zones were where your character got their racial identity. I get the feeling they’d rather people were less attached to their characters and more willing to reroll in response to gameplay changes.

More like “your mom’s basement of warcraft”.

Well That just feels gross and likely and incredibly disappointing.

5 Likes

If Door of Shadows goes live as it is now then definitely Venthyr.

When the game has content at a difficulty level specifically tuned for that mindset, that’s how the game is designed. So the dev’s are giving the players that enjoy that style of play an Avenue for enjoyment. For casuals, there’s normal raiding and lower dungeon keys.

It’s not the players fault for wanting to play content in a manner that the game has been designed for.

RPG games have always been just as much about power progression fantasy and overcoming the toughest challenges as the lore and story. Spouting the same “spreadsheet simulator” response makes you sound completely clueless to the gaming community your surrounded by.

Also this …

6 Likes

You should be able to pick for play and rp. This system being locked into a single choice instead of rep factions is just no good for so many players.

1 Like

Anyone know anything about Legendary items? I think they are Covenant specific.
What Covenant I may choose will depend on them.

Without testing which one is gonna make my pewpew bigger I’m undecided.

Do you just vote by filling the bubble? I don’t see a submit button anywhere. But I chose Ardenweald.

3 Likes

Agreed 100%

3 Likes

I’m too out of slots for that!

Its a game where i want to do my best, not my worst.

1 Like

I did not expect fae pick 2nd place. I guess furries did took over wow, sad days.

Gratz Venthir enjoy getting nerfed now :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Not a promising prospect when alt quality of life has been so terrible since Legion is it?

1 Like

At the level of content that you’re participating in, I’m sure that’s fine. Some people like to participate in more difficult content though, and even if they didn’t, it’s not wrong to want to be the best you can make yourself in an RPG. Some of us enjoy ourselves by striving to be more than simply “functional”.

Look, I’m happy that you’re happy, but there are people out there that don’t play the way you do and they aren’t happy. Telling those people that they’re essentially wrong to feel this way is slightly arrogant. And I know both sides do it to the other, it’s still wrong.

Yeah i heard that as well going to be hard to make a system to min and max this pretty funny.

I choose it for the area and mog mostly and almost all my races are non furry.

Perhaps separating soulbind and covenant choices and tieing abilities to the soulbinds would help make it better. SOMETHING needs to change before this goes to beta. And it needs to be something big.

1 Like

It really does feel like they’re trying to leave us without a choice and the poor sideshow magic trick illusion that we have one.

3 Likes