Poll: Choosing a Covenant

Voted for the vampire guys since they have the most OP ability, will change my vote if you nerf it to what ever the new strongest ability is for endgame content.

1 Like

Time to post those results.

I would like Necrolord for ele, night fae for enhancement and venthyr for resto.

:rofl:

/10char

Probably Venthyr because making unworthy souls atone for their greed and sins in life sounds extremely fitting for a Priest/Shadow Priest.

Also they get a damn TELEPORT, how cool is that

Venthyr because this little devil needs some afterlife redemption >:)

This is just one of what should be MANY choices in this system of just one choice for the thing that’s most important at the cost of all the rest.

This is sad and shouldn’t have to be any player’s choice. Covenant abilities need to be unhooked from the rest of the covenant system now before the game is out of alpha. I dont care how it’s done just that it is.

4 Likes

But gameplay- ruins the spirit of the whole system, Blizz. This needs immediate fixing.

1 Like

And you shouldn’t have to choose! This might be the worst new fangled gameplay system yet.

They just need to go back to an early wrath gameplay and ui system and make anything new plot or aesthetics related.

3 Likes

That’s not to mention how screwed the entire RP community is when we WILL have to pick the appropriate IC covenant (provided we rp as heroes) and sacrifice optimal gameplay considerations. It feels like there’s no choice in this system at all when there should be some really fun and enjoyable choices.

2 Likes

Night fae. My Paladin in my own head canon has always sided and defended anything night elf related, and I can’t wait to get that plate armor set that looks like it’s made of wood.

You’ll definitely want at least one in every raid group. I figured that maybe for the holy ones, but I haven’t looked that much into anything but the prot abilities.

Can agree with you on this 100%

Night Fae just because of the aesthetics because the abilities don’t sound all that great for druids, ironically.

This isn’t a spreadsheet simulator. If that’s what you make it then that’s your fault.

Can I pick none at all?

Asking that honestly here.
None of them look interesting to me.

1 Like

But if people enjoy playing that way - let them.

It doesn’t impact me as an RP/Casual for them to play that way. I can still choose to be loyal to my first covenant, and nothing changes for me if others can swap around to suit their groups’ needs.

1 Like

I’ll probably get stuck choosing whatever performs best in raids, even though I also enjoy m+and arena across all 3 roles.

The restrictions are a real bummer in regards to being able to swap covenants/ abilities once we’ve already earned them.

Been playing since vanilla, and I’ve really enjoyed the QOL changes that have been put into the game through Legion. Then things started to go down hill in BfA with the azerote respec costs.

When people choose their classes specifically to help their guild and friends in various ways, it’s a slap in the face when obstacles are put in the way of playing various content across the 3 roles.

In legion I thought I was riding wow out for quite a while. Now though, I’ve started looking at other games to leave wow for.

4 Likes

Release the results already sheesh :rage:

1 Like