Poll: Choosing a Covenant

Where’s the option of choosing the optimal one for tanking, and then changing to the optimal one for dps?

Oh, wait.

You created this beast blizzard, can’t mess with it now.

12 Likes

Sheep.

I’ll pick whichever one is the most fun personally.

3 Likes

I have alts so I’ll play 4 & they’ll all join different covenants. So all of them.

2 Likes

I’m from a RP realm.

We literally have a group from Ravendreth trying to establish peace before Shadowlands even starts. Which is unique and interesting for the realm I’m on.

I’ll follow Ravendreth.

Worst comes to worst? I die and become a Say’lyn or however it is spelled.

Idk why everyone isn’t super excited for being penalized if they play more than one spec or more than one type of content :thinking:

12 Likes

Warrior, Rogue - Venthyr
Paladin, Priest - Kyrian
Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Warlock - Necrolord
Shaman, Mage, Druid, Monk, Hunter - Night Fae

Probably will house my main in Venthyr as it has a cool aesthetic and ability.

Hey, it’s awesome that the content that you’re running doesn’t require precise play. I’m glad you’re having fun. However, some of us do content that does sometimes require a little more effort than most people are willing to give.

TLDR: Not everyone plays like you do, maybe try to keep that in mind before you start calling people sheep?

8 Likes

Night Fae on most of my toons, because I live in the twilight.

Maybe Kyrian on my Hunter when I race-change him to Light Goat

You wrote two sentences and added a TLDR. That tells me what kinda person you are lmao

Venthyr for this here
Demon hunter.

Who even suggested that? I have a toon for all but three classes.

The choices give diversity and flavor to the game.

For pushing content, the optimal covenant/ spec combo makes sense. But for running content casually with friends and/ or while under the influence, being able to change things up is a breath of fresh air.

That’s in addition to the fact that many players selected their class specifically to play in multiple forms of content and across various roles.

which one sims the best? anyone know yet? I dont want to vote yet till i see

5 Likes

Yeah, some of us enjoy progression, where numbers matter. Glad you’re enjoying casual content though, I’m a fan of it myself.

I just didn’t want to be rude and assume your attention span. :slight_smile:

Also, it was three sentences. Just sayin. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cant vote has i will probably wait a few weeks before picking one , just in case they need live tuning …

3 Likes

anyone that says this is fine for casual players is pretty blatantly wrong, being able to swap covenant abilities would be WAY better for casual and hardcore players

4 Likes

If you did it, then you did assume my attention span. Dense aren’t ya?

I cant wait for blizzard to realize that being able to swap covenants actually WOULD make the game feel better around 4 months into 9.3

11 Likes

I mean there are two choices so there was no assuming. I get it though, counting may not be your forte since you said there were two sentences and there were actually three.