Political ideology / promotion of politics via a guild name for months nothing being done

you understand how it says customer support? why would someone not think they would talk to blizzard here?

While youā€™re at it, you might wanna try holding your breath until you turn blue. Tantrums and threats are the tactics of spoiled children who donā€™t get their way.

8 Likes

its not a threat . its a fact that a political movement / agenda is being pushed via a guild name. and nothing is being done because it isnā€™t pro trump If a company is going to hate on one group and make the rules for one group of people only im not going to play just facts not threats.

Bye.ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹

4 Likes

Stop!

There isnā€™t a conspiracy.

You donā€™t know what action has been taken against the guild youā€™ve reported though. Our experiences have seen many will ignore the forced name change and change it back to what it was. Hence my suggestion to keep reporting - because if they are indeed changing the name back, eventually there will be actioned with more and more stringent penalties - including Blizzard choosing a name for them without the ability to change the name.

4 Likes

can something happen to me if i keep making ticket til it is gone?

Yes. If you continue to open tickets about the same thing after being given an answer multiple times they will tell you to stop opening tickets about said topic as you have been given a final answer. If you dont stop your account can be actioned.

Edit: i assume you mean opening an actual ticket, and not a right click report ā€œticketā€. Iv seen people call it that so i want to clarify.

5 Likes

I believe there is a report threshold. If there are large numbers of people reporting, the review moves up in priority. Additionally, one account reporting multiple times ā€¦ is still one report.

3 Likes

We all know that guild on our server. They are annoying. They camp relentlessly. We get you donā€™t like them. To be honest until you said something I never associated their name with anything but gankers in the game.

You are basically barking up the wrong tree by posting in the forums. You were given good advice about removing the names from your post as it is not allowed. If you feel the name violates the rules then, by all means, get people in the game to report the guild name also that is how you solve the issue.

6 Likes

Naming and Shaming is simply the commonly used term for ā€œcalling outā€ or making public accusations. Regardless of what behavior you may or may not have experienced in-game, or what facts you believe you have, that is simply not permitted on our forums.

If you feel that someone is violating our chat policies the best and only course of action is to use the right click report option to submit a report.

That isnā€™t at all accurate, Heals. Many names, by themselves tend to be fine. It is when some of the names of prominent political figures, or the popular slogans that are associated with them, are used to cause disruptions in-game that we may have an issue. The names, by itself, tends to cause no issues from a policy standpoint.

That isnā€™t necessarily true. What may or may not have been done is between us and the person(s) you have reported. They could have been previously silenced but opted to continue the behavior, assuming they violated policy in the first place.

It should be noted though that the discussion of politics, in and of itself, isnā€™t generally considered a violation of our policies. Be they Liberal, Conservative, Democratic, Republican, etcā€¦ People are allowed to have discussions in-game on a number of subjects, assuming those subjects arenā€™t considered inappropriate for our T for Teen Rated game. The only real subject restriction, outside of inappropriate subject matter, would be on an RP realm where weā€™d encourage folks stick to IC (In Character) discussions.

11 Likes