Policy Update for Input Broadcasting Software

welp i told my self if they fix this i will return.
/puts on sunglasses

3 Likes

An interesting change in policy to make after 15 years.

Do you guys really hate pool parties this much?

1 Like

Except this actually changes 0 things about the actual game itself and only affects 3rd party software… even some #NoChanges people support this 100%

1 Like

Don’t worry now the flyhacking has to be done one at a time because blizz thinks it’s the broadcasting software’s fault for that

4 Likes

Finally! Lol at all those cheaters who were defending this crap.

11 Likes

Not true, it was there in vanilla nochanges means it should be here now

1 Like

Unfortunately this isn’t going to change or affect bots at all or much; Bot Runners will just start staggering the script and adding in random delays.

1 Like

Multiboxxing is botting, so they did focus on bots :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hopefully this happens before Naxx

Pretty minimally effects pool parties, pooling characters just have to manually /follow now.

No, it isn’t. Although both aren’t allowed now, so I guess the distinction is inconsequential.

1 Like

This has all sorts of wrong in it.

Multi-Boxing =/= Botting.

Learn the difference please.

4 Likes

This massively overlaps. Which is one of the reasons they listed as stopping mutiboxers.

1 player, 5 characters. One real person, 4 bots

its botting

11 Likes

Can a dev confirm with this running multiple windows manually with characters on follow and herbing/mining/etc activities 1 keystroke per game per time is still allowed and not breaking any rule? (No software use only just general regular gameplay use)

So was getting banned for cross faction collusion but apparently Blizzard doesn’t enforce those bans anymore now do they?

Nothing about the game itself is changing, and if you really wanna enforce vanilla era ban philosophy then a huge chunk of the playerbase would be banned for exploiting immediately lol…

That’s true, but your argument was that this multibox ban is nochanges. This is not.

Based and redpilled.

if they follow the same form as other studios – then yes - you can still multi-box, you just have to alt-tab though them or use a program to resize the screen so it’s easier to click from one to the next.

I multi-boxed in EvE Online w/o any software and it was 100% legit.

Both use 3rd party software to interact with the game client/clients running on a single machine.

1 Like