Policy Update for Input Broadcasting Software

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23558957/

107 Likes

Looks like I was wrong. Kudos to those that campaigned against multiboxers, you got what you wanted.

I didn’t think you’d get there repeating the same arguments for 14 years, but I was wong.

40 Likes

rip to those who have played the entirety of classic on 2-5 characters at a time

4 Likes

Awesome change :slight_smile:

45 Likes

This is probably what the long server maintenance was about. I don’t know how I feel about it either way but RIP multiboxing I guess?

YOU ARE THE BEST - FINALLY ! THANK YOU BLIZZ. THIS IS THE BEST CHANGE EVER for a 16 year wow player, although very late and the damages have been done for far too long. Thank you greatly!!

42 Likes

Ok… no multi boxers… so there goes the money argument… lets apply that to botters, gold sellers and gold buyers. I’d a thousand times rather have multi boxers than people buying and selling gold.

19 Likes

I don’t and have never multiboxed but have some friends who do and they’re all cool and just having fun messing around in Classic. What’s the point of this? Can we focus on bots and hacking instead of punishing people for finding a way to keep an old game fun?

9 Likes

wooo hoo yippie

3 Likes

USA USA USA USA!

Tuesdays looking good!

6 Likes

this.
contrary to popular opinion, there is a difference to botting and multi-boxing.

7 Likes

I guess prepared wasnt PREPARED for this.
LOlOLOLOloloLOlolLOLllllLOLOloOL

6 Likes

Bunch of people in here still butthurt they got earthshocked by a multibox shaman 15 years ago

11 Likes

Thank god this change was long overdue :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

Like a year too late.

But late is better than a no show.

12 Likes

Let’s get a /coffindance and pour one out for all the pay2winners out there.

16 Likes

What a joke. Classic is basically over and now they’re going to implement another change?

1 Like

Good change… finally!

13 Likes

This change is in retail as well.

8 Likes

nice, i hope this also counts for retail as well, it’s a bigger issue there but still glad this change is happening for classic.