Policy Update for Input Broadcasting Software

You can have up to 8 WoW licenses per Battle.net account, and the number of Battle.net accounts is only limited by the number of email addresses a person has.

Wow. I remember reading somewhere in their terms we were only permitted 3 battlenet accounts, but now it reads that we are only permitted 3 with a battlenet balance. I wonder if I misread it the first time or if they changed it.

You must have misread it. There is no practical way they could limit it.

It doesn’t matter which features of the software you do or do not use. If it is on the watchlist of input-broadcasting software, and you are running it while logged into WoW, you will be flagged.

2 Likes

Especially on the raid heavy servers who don’t have the farmers to support that activity. Those servers have been service by bots for years.

I got my druids back up and running last night too. It’s real clunky collecting herbs and ore now, but still pretty efficient.

1 Like

Boxers that are in denail: Why are refunds NOT being given after an abrupt change in policy? - #37 by Orlyia ← Please read.

1 Like

Strange way to boycott with your presence on the forums.

I got a refund for my 4 extra licenses and Blizzard even transferred the remaining time on those license to my main account.

1 Like

Individually controlled via hardware :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/can-you-please-clarify-a-few-things-regarding-multiboxing/707988/14

That’s pretty sweet :+1:

We have those now, Blizzard wants those customers and encourages them. They just don’t want multi boxers.

2 Likes

The denial is strong in you, enjoy being reported on sight. :3

1 Like

I shall! I plan to be at the staging area on SL launch on my team so as many people can report me as possible :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’ll be a group of 4 hunters from Stormrage, you make sure you /wave back

4 Likes

I prefer a game alive with people than full with bots and obnoxious MBxers. Glad to hear of the change.

Checking in on the forums doesn’t cost me a dime.

Last login: June 1st.

You?

#nochangeswasalie

Blizzard are a bunch of crooks. They changed their multiboxing rules (even though they came up with a lame excuse stating it was never supported) and refused to give me a refund when I put in a ticket.

How is that relevant to Boxers ‘in denial’?

2 Likes

If Blizzard didn’t want multiboxers, Blizzard would ban multiboxing.

3 Likes

Refund for what? Game time? When did you get the game time?