Point to these forums?

Man…You described me aptly here.

Too bad most of those don’t want to learn either.

Like I said trying to be smartass or funny but the last thing they are is funny or smartass to me.

For me works to let them have the last word, some people are dense here and some waaaaay too dense but that’s how internet is…

1 Like

I do love to see how people contradict themselves. Specially in political or social issues thread.

The reason I come here at least is to help people open their eyes, if you will. Convert as many non-troll players to switch their race to the master race so they can experience true power, and peak WoW.

I heard Dark spear trolls are being used as sweepers by Zandalari trolls ever since they joined horde.

Kill downtime at work.

1 Like

Whichever troll race you pick, as long as you race change all your characters to either darkspear or zandalari, the master races. 50 character slots simply AINT enough for all the trolls I need to make :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s for entertainment purposes :popcorn:
It’s feedback, discussions, and comedy.
Some folks like to just sit back and watch the dumpster fire threads. :popcorn:

Here have some popcorn :popcorn:

gives Acestanley popcorn :popcorn:

2 Likes

Is there a point to posting on a non-classic forum with a non-max level classic character? Of course not but you do it anyway which is great.

There’s some RP, good game related discussion, craziness, and (of course) the inevitable Sunday posts and the Sunday posts that show up on Wedensday because people’s calendars are broken.

1 Like

To communicate?

What we have here, is a failure to communticate

1 Like

That’s funny :rofl:

OP, you did read the title below? You know the blue symbol .

Helps me get through the work day at the very least.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

/deep breath

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

General discussion.

Ecological reasons.
That is, trying to keep the toxins in a single place…

Cookies.

:cookie:

3 Likes

The purpose of these forums is to provide a platform in which the wow user base can provide suggestions for improvements to their local municipal systems such as sewage treatment and recycling programs.

2 Likes

Once upon a time, I genuinely thought it was a locked/sub forum to communicate with devs and that feedback was important.

Now, it feels like an anachronism.

Devs and gamers have no interaction here. The world revolves around whatever some streamer says. They get 1 on 1 interviews. Beta invites. NPCs in the game. Same for reddit and twitch.

Long story, no real point here.