Point to these forums?

To piss into the sea of piss.

2 Likes

Mostly whining, complaining and tantrums.

Granted I haven’t played many other games since EQ launched in 1999, but I haven’t seen a forum with this many passionate players anywhere else.

I come here because its fun to see others opinions. I occasionally even like to see arguments on lore history (many on the forums know lore so well they could teach a class.)

When I come here, I realize I am NOT like most other WoW players today, despite being very much the norm 15 years ago.

• I don’t argue mechanics in raids/dungeons.
  • I don’t argue any specifics of PvP (except give me a complete opt out unless I choose to do it)
  • I don’t argue meta. Just learned what that means.
  • I don’t argue class play style (if one doesn’t feel right I just play another)
  • I don’t argue patch play issues. If something like the visions comes out and it sounds boring, I skip it.
  • I don’t argue for or against any type of representation (but have gotten into some political stuff sadly)
  • I DO love reading the Mac tech stuff - especially when big changes are looming on the horizon.

I read mostly but the items I have argued a lot on are things like:

• Sylvanas storyline (hate it)
  • Cairne and Vol’Jins death
  • I do believe the Alliance doesn’t get the love from the devs the Horde do (but I don’t argue why it HAS to be balanced)
  • I don’t like PvP, but I don’t get involved except in times like this pre-patch where it is involved with me.

I also come her for the cookies. Cookies are always good.

To necro the pregnant post every week

/me points to the forums

now what?

im mostly here for the lol

You had to ask, drama.

There is no point

This is a way to communicate with all players from all realms.