Pocket Pet Portal stopped working

I purchased the Pocket Pet Portal for my account a few weeks ago as I was approaching the 1000 pet limit. Everything was working fine, even post patch (Tuesday). I have now collected 1007 pets so clearly the item was working. However, as of Friday night I am unable to collect anymore pets. The UI shows the limit as 1000 pets again as though the Pocket Pet Portal was never applied.

I opened a ticket for this Friday and today I got a response saying that my ticket was resolved and they are “not able to respond to your issue at this time.”. I figured I would try and reach out here to see if anyone else is having a similar issue or maybe get more visibility on this.

Thank you

You would need to file a bug report. Until QA has fixed the issue GMs would not be able to help.

This is currently being worked on by the QA team but now that it has been identified as an issue, the Game Masters should be able to assist if they can confirm you’re affected.

https://support.blizzard.com/article/000275259

2 Likes

I swapped my hunter alt from alliance to horde this week once the new cosmetic changes were added. Is that what caused it?

Potentially, yea. There should be a link in that article to get you to open a ticket. The Game Masters can check it out from there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry to follow up on this, but there’s a thread on the bug reports forum related to this issue as well. Besides the pet limit being reverted, we have had to re-train pet battling, multiple one-time quests have been reset, we cannot port to pet dungeons (via the Manapoof NPC), and the “Minion of Mayhem” title is gone.

Obviously the issue is known and being investigated, but those of us with accounts that are already affected have been submitting tickets, as directed here and by the support article. Presumably a bug fix alone will not also get our accounts back to where they were. Unfortunately, GMs so far seem to either be unaware of the issue, or unable to fix our accounts. The most recent response was to just point us to submit a bug report (see below).

So I’m just posting here to follow up and make sure that we should still be submitting tickets for this issue, and to perhaps help get the resolution for those of us affected properly communicated to the GMs that will need to help us.

Thanks!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pet-battlecollection-broken/681040/40

3 Likes