Plot twist... Xal'atath is a Windrunner

Imagine they resurrect the long lost dead Windrunner brother as a raid boss… windrunner ception. :cloud_with_rain:

1 Like

Please no. Can we stop with the Sylvanas fixation already? This franchise has alot more lore figures then Sylvanas and Arthas.

1 Like

Xalatath is a corpse.

1 Like

Bet she’s also into human dudes.

Lirath didn’t perish any more than the rest of the Windrunner clan did.
Their servants perished but not them. They high-tailed it out of there and began a band, Lirath was lead singer with his mom or grandma (can’t recall which and they may be the same person by now so who cares really) able to play every instrument at the same time while making designer purses offstage due to having numerous tentacles.
The rest of the family sang backup with some gyrating that was supposed to be dancing but could have been seizures, no one really knows the truth about that.

Like I said, they were popular and made all the circuits, got a name for themselves. Catfish Jones and the Zords was the last band name they used.

Now, it seems as if it’s Xal and she may be on her own or not.
Time will tell.

Last I heard Lirath changed his name to Marty or Budd or was it Dave? Not sure but they’re all still around and not too hard to find.

Just look for trouble and there they are. Btw, do you really believe Sylvanas is in the maw and, when she is, alone?

Sylv has been busy. Stay tuned, it’s going to get interesting.

Just remember, Blizzard likes order and sensibility in their world so they make stuff up but some of us know the real truth.

1 Like

Okay so whos Body did Sylvanas find and who did she bury it next too?

If Sylv shows up to save the day, she’ll be equipped with a machine gun backed up by 7 goblin tanks and a 6 pack of Schlitz malt liquor.

Oh, and a disembodied Nathanos in her pocket, squeaking out something snotty to say every few minutes because that’s how he rolls. Still.

3 Likes

Still wrong their names are “On the List”.

But is she crazier than the “Dead one”?

Delaryn Summermoon but only because she kept flirting with Nathanos and Nate’s Sylv’s man so she couldn’t let that ride.

There’s more to this, though. See, Night Elves all kind of look alike and after awhile, Sylv would get confused and think that after they were killed they’d come back to try for Nate again so Sylv decided to just genocide them all.

It’s all very Jerry Springer-like. Honestly, the whole family could have been recurring guests on that show, they’re such a mess.

Sylv has killed a lot so it’s kind of hard to tell where all the bodies are buried, who buried them, how many times they got killed and then buried again and so on.

Welp you’d fit right in with the Blizzard writing team clearly :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Tyvm. If they allowed me to write the story, I think I could make everyone laugh and they’d be interested to know how it all really went down and where it was going because it’s definitely going somewhere.

I’d need the assistance of Sir Lord of Lore Hrodric and Saangreal though as sometimes I get events mixed up.

2 Likes

LOL it’s satire. It’s a send-up of the fixation on Sylvanas. I know some cultures don’t do satire and ridicule like Australians do - but laughing is good for you!

2 Likes

Quel’thalas has the Windrunners and Suramar should have the Winedrinkers

3 Likes

No matter how this final showdown goes, Thrall will take the kill.

3 Likes

“Well that wa rude!” Ardenweald audience member

Yep and there will always be a DK around somewhere to rez them right back up.

”I can fix her”

4 Likes

I got the duct tape and a hammer. We got this!

3 Likes

r/DIWHY

1 Like