Plot twist... Xal'atath is a Windrunner

Right after we discovery that Azeroth itself is a Windrunner we now know Xal’atath is also one.
Amazing plot twist that nobody saw it comming.

8 Likes

It’s Windrunner’s all the way down

17 Likes

I will have to farm another Windrunner bow.

4 Likes

The sylvanas redemption arc is that she will return to save the day - so it will be xal’atath versus sylvannas in the final fight of the trilogy. Turns out it is a sisterly rivalry then.

5 Likes

The memo I got is that all 5 Windrunner will merge to become The WindrunnerZord and fight Sargeras and the new shadow guy.
But I like your idea too, sweet family drama.
They will introduce their transformariion with a new druid spec called Zord that does the same with 5 druids.

9 Likes

So you’re saying that in order to save us all I need to turn into a Human Male Paladin and that will make her simp for me and do what I want?

4 Likes

I like the way you think Sabetha.
Very well played.

What? Xal’atath is a unidentified void alien possessing the body of a dead high elf who has nothing to do with the Windrunner family.

1 Like

Thats what YOU say good Sir. I disagree. You can find all the evidense you need to see I am right and you are sadly wrong.

1 Like

Nah, it’s a murloc in disguise.

1 Like

All the Windrunner daughters fell for Humabs not all of em were Paladins Sylvanas fell in love with a human hunter Nathanos, Vereesa fell in love with a human mage Rhonin and Alleria fell in love with a human Paladin Turalyon.

And since all the Windrunners need their human arm candy, does that mean that Xal’atath and Azeroth’s ultimate galactic showdown is actually over who gets to date Anduin?

7 Likes

And what about Azeroth and Xal’atath? Yes thats righ.

1 Like

I’m not a sir for one and two the Windrunner family is well documented in the lore so no there is zero evidence supporting your claim and a lot of evidence debunking it.

No no no, Xalatath is just a Xel Naga from the future. Ensuring we go down the path of space exploration.

Obviously Vulpera became the Zerg. Space goats Protoss and the humans…well, they just bought a 1969 Orange Dodge Charger

4,000 years later. StarCraft happens.

:ocean: :milky_way: :ocean: :milky_way:

4 Likes

Have zero connection the Windrunners both are literally older then the first Elves existing far before the first Windrunner was born.

I heard Xal was really the Windrunner sisters mom.

I am a low elf. My real surname is Stillwalker (appropriate for current times given the mess of flying mounts). Thats my lore - so you serious lore lecturers can’t challenge my story… a bit of satire is good for this prepatch.

2 Likes

:rofl: So that’s how it went. I knew it all along.

1 Like

Former Ranger General Lireesa Windrunner died in the second war so no