Plot twist... Xal'atath is a Windrunner

Windrunner pops made s lot of port calls when he was deployed eh?

1 Like

Grandmother? Again Sir, a lot of stuff in game that pretty much says that.

2 Likes

That was just a rumour. Started by her. Also, she goes by the name Zord now.

1 Like

We even gonna have that as a title “the Zord”.
So much evidence, I cant understand how ppl like Rasari dont see it, its RIGHT-AT-HIS-FACE.

1 Like

Actually this is Xal’atath. When the ghostbusters crossed their beams. They sent Gozer to Azeroth

She got a new name. Gozer was already taken

:ocean: :milky_way: :ocean: :milky_way:

8 Likes

Ma’am she has zero connection to the Windrunners only the three sisters and their children are still alive the rest either died during the Scourge invasion or long beforehand.

Xal’atath is possessing the body of an Elf called Inanis and I know full well what Windrunner hate is a veil for troll.

1 Like

Are you for real right now with these responses?? :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yes I very much am some people actually care about the lore unlike the people writing it and hate on the Windrunner Daughters is pretty much always thinly veiled misogyny.

You’re reading a whole lot into a joke post and throwing some pretty serious accusations around. You need to take a step back and compose yourself. I’ve always loved this games lore. I think the Windrunner sisters are pretty cool (except vereesa elisande was so right about her). My favorite lore characters are Queen Azshara and Jaina Proudmoore. Also I’m a dude. Sometimes people do this thing called joking so they don’t sob or rip their hair out instead.

4 Likes

They already established that she’s some ancient dating back to the old god empire that just took on the body of a dead elf.

1 Like

Well the op has given me no reason to doubt it considering that despite making it clear I am not a sir they later refer to me in caps with

Not exactly the behaviour of someone who respects Women tbh :dracthyr_tea:

Women and Girls play video games too have for years was literally my Grandmother who got me into WoW when I was a little Girl.

Of course. There’s a whole quest line in BFA where we use the void stone to release her from the dagger and she jumps into the corpse the of elf who was trying to open the void stone. It’s in game. You can go do it. We have no idea what she actually looks like because she’s only ever been inhabiting something around us first the blade then a corpse. But if she is indeed the Herald of Dimensius she’s probably not conventionally pretty lol

Cant find those in any piece of the franchise, sorry. I stand by what I said before, we now have 5 Windrunner.

Poor writing as she is the only Proudmoore, we need at least 4 more to top Horde Bias.

Please adress me as Sir or the casual Lord of Lore, aka LoL.

2 Likes

Right, that’s what I’m referencing. I did it long ago. I hope she’s bigger than N’zoth.

1 Like

It’s possible since Xally had already body snatched a Elf who might have been a lost Windrunner sister named Karen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

No presumably she was likely some tentaclely void bug crustacean kthulu lookin monster before being put in the blade going off the appearance of other powerful void minions

Wait… who is the fourth?

Azeroth itself.

1 Like

Oh lol. Yes of course.

3 Likes