Please Yes ICC DMG Buff

https://news.blizzard.com/en-gb/world-of-warcraft/23813563/developer-update-a-look-at-what-s-ahead-for-wrath-of-the-lich-king-classic?_gl=1*1878ud8*_ga*Mzc1NzQ3OTIwLjE2OTIzMjY3ODI.*_ga_VYKNV7C0S3*MTY5NTc1ODMxNy4xNTYuMS4xNjk1NzU4NzM0LjMxLjAuMA

Paragraph 6 under approachable and familiar. Sentence 3&4 (Helping you find it since you still think that blizzard never said this)

“A good example of this can be found in the Emblem system from Wrath of the Lich King, which became needlessly complex and confusing by the time we defeated Arthas. We’re planning for each raid tier of Emblems to work the same, with one Emblem dropped by the latest raids and used to purchase gear equivalent to those raids, plus a second Emblem dropped by dungeons and older raids and used to purchase less powerful items.” (The sentence in question copy and pasted here for it to be easier to find)

You said on repeat that blizzard never said that. It literally is an exact quote. I don’t know how it can’t say exactly what it says, but ok. I don’t quote blizzard or other sources without fact checking.

This is you in the other forum saying that I was saying this and blizzard never said it. I can find the other quotes of you saying they never said, what I directly quoted if you like.

Again, just because you disagree, doesn’t mean blizzard didn’t say something.

1 Like