Please tell me why I have to pay to fix your mistakes Blizzard

Sorry, it was probably my fault for engaging because I replied to you in this thread and I’ve read your posts before. I’d call your post style and the post to me as looking to debate. That’s not an attack to say you like to debate because lots of people do and that’s ok. There was a time I would have rifled through the Blue posts to explain what I meant but I didn’t want to put in the effort here.

The Faerlina to Benediction thing I mentioned earlier is in relation to this:
Free Character Transfers – March 3 - WoW Classic / Wrath of the Lich King Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

They say there was a lot of feedback but from these forums, that request was pretty much non-existent. Opening transfers between the biggest and only the biggest servers where one is almost 100% horde and the other is almost 100% alliance makes no sense to me outside of trying to get money for faction changes. A similar move in the EU caused a mass alliance transfer to the horde server full of people who then paid to make their toons horde. if you can explain to me how this decision falls in line with Blizzards stated goals for “getting rid of mega servers” and “creating better server communities” please do.

I’m not talking about you specifically. There are a lot of posts in this thread doing it and the same can be said for every thread like this. I really wish the forums had more people who treated each other with kindness and respect, but I suppose if I want that the WoW forums have never been the place to find that.

I’ll go back to this in your old post and say this: I don’t consider the OPs “utter petulance” to be “insufferable”. I see someone who was trying to do the right thing and who got hurt repeatedly. YES, there could be foresight BUT to me, it does not matter.

There are threads on here where people randomly attack others parses I find that kind of thing to be FAR more insufferable because that tends to be (sometimes group) bullying and bullying is wrong.

A guy that wants to vent about his side on his server dying though after he tried to do the right thing. To me, that’s completely acceptable and he deserves what’s basically a hug.

I also don’t understand defending a non-sentient company over a person and never will.