Please stop sharding me

So i’m out skinning and after killing about 5 things finally since they all aggro-ed me i decide to skin them. Then your stupid shard system kicked in and the bodies vanish only to be replaced by the same 5 creatures I JUST KILLED.

How about and i hate to say this use the same system guild wars does for its sharding. ASK FIRST. “Hey this area is a bit empty would you like to go to another shard?” And they give you small buff incentives like rep bonus or exp bonus of the sorts.

I think one of the reasons things are unstable at times is cause your servers are auto sharding people back and forth forcefully. Maybe not and i don’t know really what i’m talking about but i still stand by STOP AUTO SHARDING ME.

EDIT: Also woe to those that find anchor weed only to be sharded. I’ve had this happen to me many times.

5 Likes

God i hate sharding and CRZ so damn much, in addition to the problems you mentioned I also love the input lag that seems to be a constant thing this expac. Honestly i hate myself for falling for the Dreadwake promotion and cant wait for it to be over. A very very long break is in order for me.

That’s disappointing. I was hoping for a lewd joke based on the title.

SMH. I’ve been on moon guard too long

1 Like

I went there too. “Oops, I just sharded my pants!” or maybe “Ew, you just sharded on me.”

Back on point: so damn frustrating when I approach a node and it fades as I arrive. Happens multiple times in a row, too.

Man do i hate that, i get that happening alot with just quest mobs or mining or chests anything. Ive lost so much to bad design. They need to start mailing players ALL ITEMS on the mobs including gold/and any profession related item wed have gotten from them.

1 Like