Please Stop Forcing PvPer's to PvE

It was best when resilience for PvP, with last season’s set for BG honor.

Then pve people cried, saying they only raid but should be best PvP gear too; like everything, caved to raiders.

8 Likes

Yeah, just side content. They only host tournaments for PvP every year with hundreds of thousands of dollars reward money. Definitely not important content.

I’ll never be a tournament player, but neither will 99% of other people in the game who still PvP regardless, and only really want to do that content because that’s what they enjoy.

16 Likes

First off, you’re a rogue so how are you sitting with 3 sets of gear? And the reason why say a 400 ilvl pvp piece would be better in a pvp situation than a 400 ilvl pve piece is because of what its specifically for. How is that hard to understand? Do you want some random person who only does pvp and comes in does top damage in raid or m+ assuming that person is in only pvp gear? Obviously not.

7 Likes

That is true they were and would be even today.Pvers don’t want to pvp content for pve gear.Now you pvpers know how we feel.

1 Like

while we are at it, can we also stop forcing pve’ers to pvp.

bring back pvp specific gear. its frankly better for everyone involved.

14 Likes

Definitely. I don’t think pvers should be forced to do pvp or pvpers forced to do pve.

11 Likes

We kind of do I hate arena but I have to do it for my conflict and strife

Actually the funny part about pvper complain about doing pve content also happen in last patch of MOP.

PVE heroic gear state was massive that pvp gear was out state by them, you see a lot of heroic geared player run rampage on BG and world pvp

Stats ,cloak and ring power did that because the pvp gear then sucked.

I still maintain that the templates in Legion could have been good, had they let players customize them to some degree - instead of what they actually did, which was say “Here’s your template!” and hurl you into the abyss.

Some classes just got some really asinine stat allocations.

6 Likes

I think they nerf pvp gear due to large complain on wpvp where pve player couldn’t fight back

1 Like

welcome to World of Dungeoncraft, the 1 dimensional MMO that is pve in dungeons or gtfo, nothing else matters.

11 Likes

Conflict and Strife and Blood of the Enemy says hi.

9 Likes

I gave Blizzard 3 years to fix pvp . If enough pvp players voice their opinion on fixing pvp . Maybe Blizzard will responded to the pvp community .

3 Likes

Oh they’ll listen to the pvpers but 0 to the request from the pver’s it may take time but they will.Btw ,how’s the wpvp doing?

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/gb0mud/how_pvp_ought_to_be/

13 Likes

That is the most confusing explanation I’ve ever seen for pvp ,it’s better to list it then view that mess.

1 Like

there is no doubt in my mind that the amount of passionate pvp players in Warcraft is way under estimated by Blizzard and the pve community, giving this group of people who pay to play no more acknowledgement than battle pets is a mistake.

9 Likes

Heres a simplified one for you

1. Hit max level
  2. Do non rated pvp for base pvp armor (Honor)
  3. Do rated pvp for better pvp armor (Conquest)
  4. Get cosmetics, mounts and achievements from certain ranks

easy enough for you?

12 Likes

That you that’s better ,please burn that poster off the wall .