Please separate twinks from leveling players.

That is all ty.
why? you're gonna level out of a bracket in a couple hours. let the twinks have fun.
1 Like
Once you reach max level you'll see that there are no twinks in BGs anymore.
Gear up and the bg will be fine for you.
I actually just post something like that @Potea! lol If you read my last post, I mean... It's almost on the same track as you. This is talking about higher leveled characters, but it's still on the same track as your post.
08/07/2018 02:07 AMPosted by Demoniclily
why? you're gonna level out of a bracket in a couple hours. let the twinks have fun.

this is a pretty fair point
and as from someone who did level 19 twinks back when they were a "thing"

(why? we couldn't get into endgame, too time consuming and you had to sell your children for a raid spot)

it was an easy way to compete and have fun and many of the classes simply outfitted in auction hall greens were complete beasts ... especially rogues. you didn't really need to "twink" much at all.
With Honour being account wide there are going to be more twinks now I feel.
08/07/2018 05:47 AMPosted by Toiletstore
With Honour being account wide there are going to be more twinks now I feel.

way back when, non-maxlevel kills worth low honor, compared to max level

you could play a 19 twink 24 hours a day and it wouldn't compete with a normally played max level player

back then the whole kills/honor system was quite serious with ranks and possible weekly promotions and gear unlocks
08/07/2018 05:47 AMPosted by Toiletstore
With Honour being account wide there are going to be more twinks now I feel

It is more efficient to roll in max lvl av premades to farm honour then twink.
"Twink" has certainly evolved over the years....

currently (As far as the 90's bracket is concerned) it's easier than ever to twink out.
Just buy pvp gear with marks of honor.
Take the time and look for the optimal off pieces (Neck, Rings, Trinks).
Gem it, enchant it, and boom... you're set.

They made an extra effort to "level" the field for you norms, take advantage of it and stop complaining please..
Almost every character I have was a twink at one point so I don't have an agenda by saying this but... the whole reason Blizzard merged the queues was because of the PvP stat template.

I have a feeling that with it removed, they're probably going to separate the queues again if things get bad.
Oh gawd here we go again...
Twinks turn off their xp. Get back into that turned off xp queue. There you go competitive play for all the twinks.
*popcorn*
08/07/2018 07:58 PMPosted by Macrozap
Twinks turn off their xp. Get back into that turned off xp queue. There you go competitive play for all the twinks.

How clueless you are, its adorable

08/07/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Aridapho
*popcorn*
08/07/2018 05:32 AMPosted by Zahruk
08/07/2018 02:07 AMPosted by Demoniclily

Yes.

Think about the twinks.

Not the new PvPers.
08/07/2018 08:23 PMPosted by Forums
Not the new PvPers.

Every new player will always get the short end of the stick, twink or not.
08/07/2018 08:23 PMPosted by Forums
08/07/2018 05:32 AMPosted by Zahruk

Yes.

Think about the twinks.

Not the new PvPers.

Dungeons and quests can be done by non twinks too.

Those rewards are fine. This isn't pre Cata anymore.
I geared this guy up over the weekend and woo boy is it disgusting...not even fair but it's pretty fun :)