Please Separate to another Region: Quel'Talas, Azralon, & Ragnaros together!

They are literally speaking in Spanish during the raid and it’s hard to understand, especially with coordination. It’s not that I don’t like Spanish but it’s just a language barrier. It’ll make it hard for both sides.

27 Likes

Majority of players on those servers speak english aswell. At the very least toddler level of conversation skills in another language

3 Likes

Azralon does not speak Spanish.
Azralon is a server with Brazilian Portuguese.

:roll_eyes:

20 Likes

Just use your preferred translation tool and you won’t have any problems.

2 Likes

Blizz should give them a seperate game client like they do with asian countries

12 Likes

I don’t think i said anything offensive - and I clearly stated that It wasn’t meant to be offensive other than separating realms as they do with other countries. What’s the big fuss?

1 Like

An in-game translate function for set phrases would be nice.

10 Likes

This is embarrassing… Imagine in europe if all players were like OP… There are dozens of languages there in a much shorter region. Speaking their language is not a big deal at all.

13 Likes

Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Afrikaans, English… they’re all the same language deep down.

…they aren’t actually the same language deep down.

3 Likes

People in the US just don’t care at all about learning other languages and dealing with other cultures.

Most would go crazy if they played in Europe.

16 Likes

Imagine if blizz isolated realms by language…

But then who would we blame in raids and BGs if not for Ragnaros??? (I joke) I don’t mind them. A lot of times those are actually the nicer players I’ve played with even if we can’t completely understand each other.

3 Likes

I’ve talked to some south American players and I think both sides find the issue equally annoying.

azralon is portuguese you uncultured… man

6 Likes

What’s the difference :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Unlikely to happen.

It will tell you OP which server they are coming from so thats one of the first things I check when putting groups together.

Who talks during the raid? (In Normal and Heroic) If the group is good, you will really only need to say this much:

Wrathion: “X,Y,Z Shards”
Maut: Nothing
Skit: (The two tanks need to communicate) “VERDE GREEN”
Shad: Nothing
Drest: Nothing
Ilgy: X interrupts back, Y interrupts right
Xan: Group 1 first, 2 second, 3 third
Vex: Nothing
Hive: Nothing
Ra-den: Vita First
Cara: Nothing
N’Zoth: Groups 1, 2 down

4 Likes

I’ve been bilingual almost all my life, I enjoy playing with my Spanish speaking friends! I do see how it can be annoying to have that language barrier though, I can kind of understand Portuguese and French, but I usually just reply with “haha yeah man”

4 Likes

Not sure if you’re being intentionally dense or missed the point. But op’s issue is the language barrier. Anything but the language he speaks means he can’t communicate.

10 Likes

Hey, I speak three languages fluently and a couple at a basic level.

No one should be forced to learn a language for any reason, let alone a game. I doubt someone on a UK server could communite over comms fluently with someone from a FR server if the person from the FR server didn’t speak a language as universal as English.

There’s no need to be so condescending.

4 Likes