Please Separate to another Region: Quel'Talas, Azralon, & Ragnaros together!

yeah let me just alt tab mid BG to translate uh “gr!ngo lixo” to english with google translate. wait…uh

2 Likes

Some of the BR players I’ve run with could probably figure out how to conjure up Nightmare and then forget to kill any of the three of them.

ARE YOU INSANE?

I don’t want to melt with Ragnaros!

Especially since there’s servers for a ton of them.

And everyone speaks English to some degree so cross server communication is fine.

On topic though, I find that most Brazilians and the Spanish realms DO speak English. They just like to pretend they don’t.

personal experience though. One of my best LFD experiences was a group of Brazilians that had only one English speaker translating for the group in one of the troll dungeons in Cata. Was a really smooth run.

3 Likes

Why does every yankee have geographical disability?
Does any region in the world below Texas speak Spanish to you?
It is very common for many Americans to think that the capital of Brazil is Buenos Aires.

5 Likes

Make your own raid group and you can invite whomever you wish.

7 Likes

Again the where is irrelevant.

If I play a mainly Chinese/Japanese game speaking English with the exception of my basic anime sub knowledge I’m sure those guys would complain at me too as I wouldn’t understand when they said “Don’t move when the purple dragon has crystal gaze at you, you stupid round eye!”.

Don’t be so myopic… I’m Canadian for the record.

4 Likes

so basically most american country or city folk level or less

2 Likes

Zing!

I really wish Blizz would integrate a translator into the client, that or allow someone to create an addon for it.

1 Like

I think there should be no barriers. Everyone should be able to play with each other.

EU NA and Asian clients / servers should all be merged.

People can deal with the latency and language them selfs.

I’m on the east coast of US and the game allowes me to play with people from Australia regardless of ping.

But I can’t play with some one in London cuz of … ping? Makes no sense.

2 Likes

No.
/10char

I’ve ended up in a couple of Ragnaros groups over the years. If you know even a little bit of spanish it’s pretty easy. I mean come on, who hasn’t picked up a bit of spanish by the time they hit their late teens or older?

4 Likes

This kind of thread again…

1 Like

I recommend DeepL translator.

1 Like

I actually think that this is a great idea. I like the idea of everyone being able to play with everyone regardless of geography.

1 Like

Their education system is broken, it’s not their fault. Students don’t create the curriculum.

Source: American friends who thought Australia was in Europe and that Africa is a country.

5 Likes

I mean is that really an excuse when we access to the internet.

2 Likes

On EU servers most non English speaking populations have made certain realms their homes and only those who speak those languages will play on those servers.

And certain countries have their own realms by default and they’re filtered out of group content

EU certainly does segregate by language.

When grouping does happen there is often tension and can get quite abusive but i guess that doesn’t really matter because if they don’t speak English they probably don’t know they’re being yelled at.

5 Likes

If you don’t have an interest in it, I don’t see people looking it up in their own time.

There’s still plenty of countries I couldn’t tell you where they are lol.

2 Likes