Please save Turalyon

They say you should never meet your heroes, and it turns out that may be some sound advice.

Ever since we encountered High Exarch Turalyon on Argus, the loyalty and population on the US realm that shares his name has dwindled dramatically.

No longer are the days when Turalyon is a realm of strength and MIGHT, and could stand alone and not need FUSION with anyone else. These days are gone.

Please Blizzard, help Turalyon rise to its former heights and connect us with another realm, or group of realms.

It’s dead as a forsaken that took an Old Dalaran portal here right now.

3 Likes

I agree with you completely. I remember logging in and seeing many people hanging out in the main cities, the chats buzzing. Guild recruiting was never really a problem either but it has been for some time now… Cant even find people to fill dead spots in a 10M raid and thats bad. I have toons both on Ally and Horde side and its just as bad either way you go. I think the populations on the realms are still too spread out. Many people I know left for Area 52 and a few other realms because the difficulty putting raids together.

I concur. SAVE TURALYON