Please return survival back to ranged or give hunters a 4th spec

im not seeing an issue with the idea of melee hunters.
if you want to play a ranged hunter…

You technically got two other specs.

1 Like

They don’t want to hear that. They want the magical range survival back. They’re not even good to discuss with. They’re literally kids and anything you don’t agree with them they throw a fit and ridicule ya, but you’re not allowed to ridicule back against their righteous.

Headaches indeed.

1 Like

regardless, just glad only a few em think so, because only people who whine on the forums, are a minority.

I mean there’s only 1 or 2 threads about this kinda thing right?

1 Like

Facts and when they bring up sources they always think it’s in the millions when it’s just a selected group and not the majority. I wouldn’t be surprised if they think 1000 people agreeing on one thing compared to a millions players is the majority. Fascinatingly ludicrous I say.

1 Like

All i’ll say is you’re still garbage of a person and you deserve to be removed from the community… Nothing you say is “right”, it’s your opinion.

Respond all you want, do you think insistence will make you right? It just makes you more of a douche.
Your claims may be ok for YOU, and you may be convinced of them as much as a criminal is convinced his crimes are acceptable because they benefit him.

You’re acting like a spoiled brat whose toys got taken away from him, except they weren’t your toys to begin with…
Ohh, wait, Survival was the optimal spec back then? good, go back in time then…
I guess i can also ask for Warriors to be the only viable tank back again. What’s that? That i can go play Classic, well, so can you…
The only reason you want Ranged Survival back was because it’s performance was the best, not because it’s interesting or fun to play. But guess what, even if they made it ranged again it would still be the least played now.
I said i probably don’t have a voice because i don’t play Hunter on high end, but i did play a hunter since late MoP for solo content, and i know how they worked and work on a core level.

And for last, next time you don’t want “ignorants” (as you call us) that don’t play high tier content on their hunters to not comment, GO TO THE HUNTER FORUMS. This is GENERAL DISCUSSION, anyone (ANYONE) can say whatever they want here without you having the right to call them “ignorants” or “wrong”.

I won’t respond to you again, you can have your last word or whatever, i’ll just keep enjoying what i like and have the satisfaction to know you’re going to keep lamenting and crying you’re not getting your “toy” back.

2 Likes

I enjoy SV being melee focused. Its better for world questing/leveling. Hunters having 3 very different styles of dps make it somewhat enjoyable. I dont like the MM changes so i went down the BM road for raiding - feels like ranged melee. Having an actual melee with a pet build adds flavour.

2 Likes

not to mention we get to use those melee weapons for transmog that was made for us instead of using them as trophy’s in our banks or sell em.

1 Like

I prefer Balance to Feral so delete Feral, following the logic on this thread of course.

3 Likes

I have my glowing scythe.

1 Like

Classic is available right now. Go play a hunter and then come back and tell us again that hunters are STRICTLY ranged.

I spent more gold and time farmin melee weapons actually, not many good looking ranged weapons in my opinion.

Really? Because they had a lot of melee abilities before…

Yes, I beat mobs with a staff as a mage when I have no mana so mages aren’t ranged casters.

6 Likes

Id love a melee style battlemage. Arcane could be the perfect tree.

Me too! Let’s delete the current arcane to make room for it, then in two years when the old arcane players want their spec back, we can make a thread like this one and tell them to get bent!

6 Likes

A handful exist. I always hope with every coming raid we get a bow that looks amazing - some guns look amazing but the sound becomes annoying and i always revert to a bow. Using Twin-Pipe Buster Cannon on my hunter atm with the heroic ToV xmog set. The proc shot sounds great, the rest i wish i could attach a silencer.

We cant use the term ‘delete’ - we need to re-balance the arcane tree and slip in the melee focus quietly to avoid a riot.

that is true.
but in a rp realm, you gotta be specific on some gear.

Not because certain ones are banned or anything, just the fact that some people will also find you easier to find interesting too, even if you have a good or bad story.

Although they have melee abilities most are RE-active. Mongoose and counter strike for example. The only real heavy damage dealer you have is raptor strike.

Improved wing clip ( a survival talent ) gives a chance a to root a person in place.

You want to be ranged 99% of the time in classic. I would classify that as strictly ranged.

6 Likes

Lmao you are acting like a manchild, you need to take a break.