Please respond to server split and overwhelming negative reactions

Back to the top

Perhaps all 12 of you could create a discord server and collectively come up with a solution

2 Likes

Perhaps you could stop being ignorant

1 Like

You east coast or something? Definitely not games on the west coast at that time.

1 Like

I legit thought the title of this thread was…

PLEASE RESPOND TO SERVER SPLIT WITH OVERWHELMING NEGATIVE REACTIONS

Should probably focus on more important things, like that one player who killed 150 defias and didnt get a mask yet

1 Like

All these horde crying about long ques are the same ones that said “reroll on pve” during the onslaught of phase 2 when it was 10 horde vs 1 ally. Now those 10 horde have to wait in a que for that one ally to que up. Sweet justice.

1 Like

It’s still a broken system. Blizzard has the capability to mitigate all of this however it’s not in their immediate interest as a development group to fix it and some of the fixes would be pretty distasteful to implement (especially with how long they’ve largely done nothing to address the problems in game).

Ultimately there are too many more horde than alliance and that largely starts as a community issue. Anyone who came into this and did some research or reflected on what Vanilla through Cata was like in terms of horde/alliance ratios and how that gradually skewed (especially when Horde got B.Elves) should have realized PVP servers would be predominately horde. That causes a lot of issues in World PVP for Alliance and Instanced PVP for Horde.

Back to the top needs a respond

There are queues and then there Blue response to question queues.

If only I could post the meme of that skeleton on a bench.

I made this one: https://imgflip.com/i/3tesx1

Having the teams lopsided in my favor is only marginally better than the other way around.

Really? What company do you think you are talking to? Why on earth do you assume that Blizzard has decided to do what you told it to do?

I think silence is Blizzard’s normal response to feedback.

Feedback is important. But I think we’ve already had several dozen threads about this problem. Your post is not feedback. Your post is an argument, attempting to negotiate with Blizzard.

Pretending that you write “on behalf of” an entire group of players does not give you special status. Blizzard still won’t discuss this with you or negotiate with you.

1 Like

#bump #needaresponse

Ok! (10 char)

Bump

1 Like

Won’t get one, it’s useless to even ask.

Well I cant even get a BG for anything at 29, no AB or WSG :frowning:

It is undeniable that if Blizzard checks this forum, they have seen this thread. Let’s keep our voices active and give them the benefit of the doubt that they will either look into reversing this change or respond to us accordingly. Hope both parties are able to come to a resolution.

Irrelevant. We deal with east coast and west coast and mountain and central time constantly.

It’s not a hard thing to deal with.

of course it is relevant if you ppl keep bringing EU as an example.

Bumping this back toward the top where it belongs.