Please respond to server split and overwhelming negative reactions

Blizzard should go the extra mile and just remove the BG option until level 60. If you want to PvP, go do it at max level. From what I’ve been seeing, ppl are twinking as an escape from max level because they keep getting farmed. These are likely the same ppl that cry about premades.

Change it back blizzard.
Nobody wanted this.
Nobody asked for this
You ruined sub60s PvP.

3 Likes

The number of posts made recently. How do we know it’s not one CM on different accounts?

And those results were from the EU forum that is not private for some reason. I have a feeling the numbers are not that much different.

How is splitting the battlegroups taking the easiest kills away from twinks? Do you think the twinks go to one and the lesser geared go to the other?

Retail toon spouting ignorance. Thanks for adding to the discussion. :roll_eyes:

um… speak for yourself brah.

100% agree. Really sad that blizzard made this change. :frowning:

1 Like

Having queues that are 10x longer than they were prior to the change feels awful. Please revert the change.

1 Like

This is opinion stated as fact. You don’t know why MOST of anybody came back and you have zero statistics to say that it’s a relatively large group of the subscriber base.

I like PVP a lot. But the behavior from people that I see in BGs isn’t that of a group that likes it. What I see are bots and people who afk because they want easy honor to get rewards.

I think that you should have the ability to twink, but I also think that the system itself is broken currently due to players that are looking for shortcuts to everything.

1 Like

Non-level 60 PvP is an integral part of the non-level 60 experience… why make it available?

I’m seeing my mistake with this post. I probably should have removed any reference to “twinking” and made it more neutral. People are seemingly getting up in arms about twinking and how it is bad yadadadadaddadaad.

This change wasn’t because of twinks. This change was because blizzard wanted to make sure BG holiday schedules aligned.

This has negatively impacted ANYONE who enjoys partaking in non-level 60 PvP. Periodt. There is a community (anyone who PvPs non-level 60) that is being shut out and cannot enjoy the game they paid for.

xoxoxo

1 Like

Blizzard, we desperately need a reply on this subject. There have been nearly dozens of posts claiming this negatively affects the lower level PvP brackets.

1 Like

I just waited 15 min to get into a game this morning and its 5v7 wtf???

I could go back to private servers and get those kind of numbers right now! good job blizzard.

2 Likes

Blizzard, we deserve a response. At least an acknowledgement of our concerns, and steps you are taking to alleviate them. There must be a compromise, there is never a one solution fits all, but there is no reason we should be ignored. Inevitably changes like this which break the community will lead to the game’s demise. Only the players have the ability to keep the game alive, and changes like this without consent of the players will only attribute to the death of Blizzard.

This is awful and must be changed.
This not only negatively effects twinks but anyone and everyone who wants to pvp at any level other than 60.
Change it back.

3 Likes

Hmm. I don’t have any numbers, but I had always thought those who had a negative perspective were similar to grumpy old folks yelling at kids for skateboarding.

It’s interesting that you’d consider it to be the majority. That makes me wonder whether my perspective is a minority perspective.

Snowflake, they don’t need to respond to you.

You are justfine

lol. Okay, Boomer.

They’ve been ignoring all the daily posts about pre-mades forever, they’ll probably ignore this too.

1 Like

Except this isn’t a post about changing something, it’s a post about changing something BACK. Something that never had to be changed to begin with.

1 Like