Please remove the 58 boost from TBC Classic

No. Boosts will be a thing and they are here to stay.

All logic is thrown out the window for people to have some convenience, I wish I could understand, but I don’t. Blizzard is offering 12 levels in a small continent and an endgame when there’s so much more.

2 Likes

Is a mage your main?

So wait you can only have an opinion if you are good? How hard is it to understand that Classic players didnt have to go through all the patches and hotfixes as Vanilla. Classic players all the meta in the world of information over everything. Plus didnt have to worry about slow PC’s and even slower internet. What an absolutely childish argument. I thought someone as high caliber as you. Would know the difference of 15 years.

2 Likes

Retail players have tons of info also.

Mythic raiding is purely guided by the top 1%, you will follow there strats and their meta to down mythic raiding.

Same with mythic+, theres even addons that tell you the path to take, DBM to tell you what the boss does.

You even have logs to literally break down any and all fights in raids.

At the end of the day performance is what matters.

Generally speaking from my experience the “retail” posters typically have the loudest mouths but have never accomplished anything.

In pvp threads they are the people who couldnt ever hit 1750.

In pve threads they are the same people who cant clear any actual content in any other xpac.

They are typically some of the worst players.

Youre also adding to my anecdotal evidence.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/please-remove-the-58-boost-from-tbc-classic/876789/224

Oh man…remember on patch days some of the bigger addons would not be compatible and basically break your game. The worst was when deleting your “WTF” file wouldn’t resolve the issue and you would have to uninstall/reinstall the game patch by FREGGEN patch. Six hours of your life gone.

1 Like

Yea, because you needed those addons to do anything in the game rofl.

Its no different than classic.

The addons carry retail players.

The top 1% kills the bosses for the masses which leads to them following strats the 1% came up with.

You all acting like you all in there addon free and in the dark…rofl the strats are legit on youtube for you to follow. I was a mythic raider.

They legit have video strats for every mythic boss fight, and all dungeons.

Thanks Blizzard, what a great gift after leveling 3 toons in classic, I thought I would be stuck with what I have for tbc, now I have better options.

Thanks Blizzard for turning boosting into a pay to win feature. Boosting helps me skip content so I can get my alts into raid spot earlier. I am also streamer and don’t feel like leveling to show off new talents in Classic TBC. I don’t really care about meeting new friends while leveling because I make money from my stream chat. Totally not true. lol /ugh

1 Like

Boosting isn’t pay to win.

There’s already 60s on the server :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Not true! I have 10 bots against your sixty, Totally not true. lol

1 Like

Bots existed before the boost.

Your argument is silly.

1 Like

Yeah and your name isn’t. lol

1 Like

Keep the boosts I really dont care. Doesnt affect me in any way shape or form if someone gets a free 58. I don’t worry about other players because that’s a toxic way to play an mmo. Worry about yourself and your character and you’ll enjoy the game so much more. Level up how you want to level up. If you pretend the boost doesnt exist, I guarantee you wont even notice. Simple as that.

Also, I’m excited that I will have an alternative quick way to catch up later in the game if I want to join my other friends on another server. I’m thrilled about that fact because I have a feeling my buddies I’m initially playing with will bail after a couple months.

1 Like

Boost shills such as Drinknblink and Bopwandi are working overtime to defend this shameless cash grab by blizzard. They comment on any post to do with the boost regardless of stance and they spout the same bullsh!t on each post. I bet its literally the same people crying on Reddit. If they aren’t trolling then they sure are stupid.

don’t even bother trying to prove anything to this absolute moron, he will just find another ‘achievement’ to nit pick you on so he can disregard your original points about the boosts. nothing will ever be good enough for this supposed ‘pro gamer’, also he hasn’t posted a single achievement of his, he just hides on a Classic profile LOL

Exactly dude 100%, the clowns forgot about the survey bliizzard put out at the start of the year. The fact that they didn’t offer half options they even put out, but somehow found a way to monetize the 2 which didn’t ‘get picked’ eg. the Classic copy and transfer to Era server, as well as the supposed ‘fresh 58’ but now they make you pay if you wanna do either or both bahaha. To the incoming shills, How is it not a cash grab ? If boosts are so good why not make it free ?

WOW is good we should also make it free.

I love my new car, it should also be free.

I love food, food should also be free.

Why isnt Taco Bell free, i love Taco Bell.

1 Like

oh my sweet summer child. many instances will actually be easier on a paladin.

you are forced to break communities with a paid ption. just make it free and let anyone go where they want without losing their Guild tags, bank alts, ect ect