Please remove Epic BG Ashran

No one enjoys this Epic BG and it takes way to long. Please remove it from the bonus Epic BG queue. This would make pvp better in Wow as a whole.

11 Likes

Wrong I enjoyed it a lot they just need to fix the lag.

P.s Look around and stop posting the same thing over and over again there’s already a few post with this said just post in there.

8 Likes

Only good thing about this map is every time i get it ally kills boss in 2min so bg doesnt last long and i can move on to a better map

Correct - You enjoyed it and others do as well - no criticism
Incorrect - It will take much more than fixing the lag to make this BG appealing to the masses (just my observation, experience and opinion)

Unfortunately new posts regarding the same subject matter have to constantly be recreated… As former posts age, even just a few hours at times, they seem to really get completely derailed, off topic etc so they essentially lose there substance and impact and thus a new thread is born…

Me an you may have to agree to disagree on this. In Ashran I love the road fights I just like a lot of PVP action guess that is why I love SS vs TM so much but that is my opinion.

And you can bump any post by commenting just look at my PvP Vendors post I bump it every now and again.

1 Like

I don’t want to see content removed even though I’m not a fan of ashran. Just fix the lag and it might be tolerable.

1 Like

I like Ashran so I don’t want to see it removed.

Priests can fly and healers never run out of mana so from my view it’s fun since I can pretty much non stop heal without drinking. From a melee view I can understand why some don’t like it though.

Absolutely, nothing wrong with having opposing opinions we have just have different interpretations of PVP action. I did try a range and still asides from the Lag, i thought “this is a little fun” but after 1/2 hour of the same thing, i started thinking, “i’m not having fun anymore” lol.
But no disrespect, it is your cup of tea, just not mine :slight_smile:

1 Like

ashran lol, way to relive the golden age haha

There are a lot things I do that most mages do not do in Ashran like Spellsteal that’s how I get lot my kills. I cannot tell you how many tanks have died trying to kill the tree- Spellsteal got them. :wink:

Another ashran and ONCE again ally group back door boss

i have called it out every single time it happens and nobody ever listens and it ends this trash needs to be fixed or removed

1 Like

Gotta get me some of Those Alliance groups lol!

Burn it to the ground!!! or fix it or bring back blacklisting one of those 3 anyway

Seems to be every ashran i get now so just q up i am sure you will get in 1

This is by far my favorite of the 40 man BGs. Like not even a contest.

My problem is I already spent countless hours in Ashran. Same with Wintergrasp. Its used goods for me. I don’t want to grind it out again. Keep it in the past. And even more annoying I can’t black list it anymore.

Seems like wintergrasp is more lopsided. If you get defender, its like a 99% win ratio. And of the last 20 I’ve done, I defended twice. ven though my defending rate would mean a 9% difference

what grind? its just a bg. bgs aren’t raid progression either where once a new one comes out the old one is done.

thats not true at all. the main problem with WG is that whoever wins the initial team fight tends to win the bg. if the attacker wins, the bg is over in 7-10 minutes, if the defender wins, its over in 32-45 minutes.

Because its Ashran and Ashran is a grind lol. Ever been? its always a 45 minute deal minimum.

sure, we had a very close 90 minute game this morning, however people have been developing backdoor and counterbackdoor strats that are knocking the time down to sub 20 minutes. i’ve even seen as low as 7:45.

however, the point of epic bgs is a long encounter, up to an hour. the biggest issue i see in ashran with that is the fighting is continuous, unlike an IoC or AV turtle where you have breaks and gaps in fighting as the front line shifts around the map.

TBH, I’m grinding honor for essences. Ashran has been a huge chunk of honor. More than the others I have done

1 Like