Please remove Epic BG Ashran

blacklisting is the answer.

Been tried, Blizz doesnt think it was a great idea that Horde blacklisted the same as other horde and allies the same as other allies. Cuts the BG pool down and hurt the devs feelings. Now we all get the short end of the stick.

then there is no point to do any epic random bgs…ill just boycott them.

1 Like

Wow, thanks for letting us all know. Just cause you dont like them doesnt mean everyone shares that OPINION.
Blacklisting cut the bg pools down and increased time spent in queue.
I would love to see it back, cause forget IoC, that a sihthole bg

let people that dont want to do them black list them and let people that want to do them qie i say.

Complete trash, needs removed AGAIN.

1 Like

Problem with blacklist is so many don’t enjoy it (+1) it will kill it for the few that like it, a quick look at how many people leave instantly upon queue & during the bg will tell the story. I love the blacklist though & hope they do it, anything to get it out of my queue.

Blacklisting can create an issue, but so can not having one (i’ve gone into detail regarding both aspects in other threads / posts).
Just to touch on your point with respect to the number of people leaving instantly upon entering an during, is telling that in fact blacklisting would be embraced by many more than a few, especially when you see half of the people leave before the BG even starts and then a turnover of 60+ player’s during the match. I can’t say for certain, but i would speculate that a majority of people would take advantage of the blacklist feature, specifically for epics, if reintroduced at this point.

Personally I would like to see an alternate solution, someone even presented a “whitelist” feature in another thread. However, the root of the problem seems to be the content itself and the attempt that was made by Blizzard to adapt an “Event” into a BG format without adequately testing or modifying it to be appealing.

Unfortunately if they choose not to address the issue, more people will come forward petitioning for Blacklisting and the Bg’s will continue to be “Hated” resulting in mass leaves, which in my opinion just ruins the BG experience for everyone which effectually is lose lose situation.

Cheers!

Ashran is fine IMO

Just need them to fix the role balance. Twice in row I got into Ashran BGs with only 2 or 3 healers. Because of this, our tree get burnt up quickly and we get pushed hard.

Defense is 100% and they refuse to make any changes. Voice your opinion with your wallet. Unsub!