Please reduce hunter damage

Blizzard, in case you haven’t played your game in a few months, hunters do too much damage. That’s why people keep saying it on the forums, incase you ever checked.

It’s like, really bad. Go ahead and play a few bgs and tell me this is okay. Seriously, how have they not fixed this yet!

5 Likes

A mobile melee sitting on a MM isn’t doing much. At that point BM is better but MM just destroys clothies at the moment.

MM/Survival were always clothie killers back in WotLK/Cata/MoP during the wizards and harry potter era, but I think BlizZard has taken it too far now.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

If you play with game sound on, youcan hear the hunter shots hitting you. They are very distinct sounds.

So wha should you do? As soon as you hear the sounds, play defensively! It means you are in danger!!!

pew pew pew Listen to the sounds.

1 Like

If you haven’t noticed, the forums have cobwebs all over. Blizzard has not visited here since 2021.

2 Likes

Do you remember the days when Arcane Shot had a built in dispel? Bring that back…

1 Like

Cleaning up old posts! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Achtually..

1 Like

I don’t even care about the damage….please remove stealth. If people can see them they can swap cds which is only fair. Right now they circle behind and hit people out of stealth with full cds and people can’t counter. It’s not good game design.

2 Likes

So true. It’s also when I see them chunking my team that it feels like whoever has the most hunters win compared to other DPS classes. I get that they counter my class, but in the bigger picture they are still too strong imo.

1 Like

We need more demon hunters out there looking out for stealthies.

Sp-eye-glass

1 Like

Love this comment. Sarcasm or not, that’s exactly how I defend myself, LOL.

I learned long ago I’m completely useless in this game with sound off.

2 Likes

You could be right. I would hate to take something fun from the class. I’d rather the damage or cool downs be adjusted first. But again, you could be totally right. It’s hard to tell if it’s the damage or the stealth as a mage tbh.

Only time they change things is when people quit.

If you are not having fun doing the activities you normally enjoy, then either see a shrink or cancel your account until a hotfix comes.

1 Like

Lol I’m still having fun, definitely not unsubbing or anything. Just trying to do my part letting the devs know my opinion, and what I hear around.

I came into this with very low expectations, so I’m not expecting anything. Just throwing in my two cents. Cheers!

You can advocate your perspective and still play the game. Just because you don’t agree with something in the game doesn’t mean it’s time to shut er down. Just speak your voice and Who cares who agrees or disagrees. It’s your perspective.

2 Likes

Yeah, pretty much that.

lol @ all these fools making excuses for hunters.

Sure they dont do much when a melee is on them.

BUT THERE ARE 6 OF THEM IN THE BG !!

THERE ARE 20 OF THEM IN AN EPIC

Let me know on Wednesday if the tuning dropped on Tuesday meets your needs.

2 Likes

MM is already bad designed, people here complain too much about the spec being op on random bgs, wich i agree, but the same people seem to not care about the other part, hunter defensives, they just wanna shut down the damage and dont fixing the skill. Aimed shot has 2s cast time, sniper shot 2.5, im ok with sniper shot being removing from the game as long as the devs make us better defensively to play in arenas

2 Likes

MM hunter fantasy has to be like that, doing damage from far and use the distance as his advantage, however, it doenst happen in closed environment. Some melee already have too much gaping closers so i think the spec will die if they cut down the damage an giving nothing in return. Different from what ppl complain here, hunters are nto blizzard childs, just take a look on ours TWW hero talents, just take a look at all 3 spec poorly designed talent trees and the abscence of reworks

2 Likes