Please reconsider your stance on retail/classic reward linking

I bet that ninja looting is gonna be more rampant in classic wow now then in the past because of being “competitive”. I honestly think you guys are looking through rose tinted glasses.

Lmao look at the troll showing it’s face.

1 Like

This dead horse again :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I honestly don’t care what you think. Classic is not a side game for retail fans to get rewards.

5 Likes

oh noes, someone has a differences in opinions, it all of a sudden means they are a troll. grow up. Oh wait you can’t, you’re a gnome.

I’m going to say it…

Taking items from people so you can transmog in retail is WORSE than ninjaing.

2 Likes

LMAO you think I think classic is a side game? get real. RETAIL is the side game for me that happens to hold everything.

What items specifically do you want to collect?

I don’t think there should be any reward linking between Retail and Classic.

Also, I think OP is overestimating the quantity of rewards available in Classic that aren’t also still available in Retail. The only ones I can think of are:

• The original epic racial ground mounts before they were replaced halfway through Vanilla with crappier looking armored ones.
  • The Black Qiraji Battle Tank insect mount from AQ opening event.
  • The original PVP titles
  • The ability to transmog Vanilla PVP gear. I recall when they originally added in the transmog system, you could only mog to Vanilla PVP gear if you had achieved the necessary rank during Vanilla. I’m not sure if that has been changed.
  • Naxx40 tier sets for transmog. No longer farmable from Naxx40, but you could still get this stuff from the Black Market Auction House (at least you could in the last 2 expansions).

And that’s it. Basically everything else from Vanilla in terms of rewards is still available in Retail for those who want to farm it.

But if you make it so that rewards link, that is exactly what retail fans will think

1 Like

Guys… Don’t feed…

2 Likes

Oh look, someone wants to have their cake (Classic) and eat it too (Retail). It’s almost as if human nature is fundamentally gree-- wait, never mind.

Separate games, bro. Repeat until effective. Try “parallel gaming universe” if that’s easier for you.

2 Likes

Why does it matter to you on what I want to get anyways? you clearly voiced in many ways you don’t want it. So why should I tell you about something I want? and spoilers, it’s not just one class :).

You can mog the 60 pvp gear now if you get the appropriate RBG rating achievement. You can get tier 3 from the BMAH for hundreds of dollars (lmao turning content into a cash sink good design).

Original mounts and battle tank are gone.

1 Like

Yes but if you could specify some items it might lend to your credibility.

Rhok’delar and Benediction.

2 Likes

Yeah? And? Whats the difference when you show it off in classic vs retail? That person is still gonna think you are a awesome person,head exploding for doing that stuff anyways.

I have no skin in this game since I have Benediction and OG achievements from Vanilla.

I would like to see ZG mounts and other stuff transfer to Retail.

A LOT of players would come and get to 60 just for a shot at the mounts.

Why have the only source of these mounts be the BMAH? Just having the game conjure up the most precious mounts why don’t we…

The problem is the adverse effects linked rewards would have on the classic community.

1 Like

No it wouldn’t. You are gonna have guilds offering clears anyways so why does that effect you in a negative way?