Please put Brutosaur mount back in vendor

That appears to be a bunch of forum posters guessing, not proof that it’s mathematically impossible to make 5 million gold.

1 Like

It’s just a status symbol mount and not all that important OP. It sucks that it was removed but there are plenty of other cool mounts still in the game OwO

1 Like

5 million gold. I have had at the most on this character was little over 120k gold. Just enough to buy the tmog mount.

120k is doable for most players. 5 million? not so much.

2 Likes

im the laziest of the lazy and i have 6 million gold since legion. i didnt buy the longboi cause i felt it was useless to me.

1 Like

during legion it was doable for average joe shmoe logging in for 5 minutes on all his alts and doing the gold mission table

1 Like

Oh boo hoo. Use a portal and sell your crap in the capital city of your choice.

1 Like

This is a lie and you know it. 6 million gold heck 500k gold is impossible unless you buy $ tokens to sale for gold or you’re a popular streamer who gets given gold for merely existing in game.

only the mythic+ type players can earn this much gold.

i made 5.6 million gold from the legion mission table throughout the 2 years the xpac was out.

The very core of OPs argument is that everyone deserves a long boi. Maybe he also thinks everyone deserves every end game achievement and every super cool awesome piece of gear. He’s just mad that he cant have everything. Probably part of the “everyone gets a trophy” generation. Its gone, move on.

5 Likes

Making gold isn’t that hard. There’s a reason they had to keep increasing the gold cap and add in more gold sinks after WoD flooded the economy with gold from garrisons

4 Likes

The argument is that everyone deserves the right to earn it at their own pace.

1 Like

WoD + legion mission tables. good times

2 Likes

What if you started at the end of Legion? Then just “sorry, yo?”

1 Like

You couldn’t possibly be more wrong.

Should have gotten good at playing the auction house instead OwO

2 Likes

yep. sorry, yo.

If they allowed everyone to get it there would be no Socializing in Cities ect.
It’s why they won’t keep it in and GOOD!
If everyone had a Boi no one would be going to towns.
Good Move Blizzard!

And if you are NOT smart enough to have Alts at the AH or Bank, you definitely have ZERO business owning a Boi.
All the Boi does is cause “Look at Me!” Syndrome.

People will say: “The Boi saves time.” NO, It does NOT.
You still have to stop what you are doing to access the AH on your Boi which takes time.
I can do the same thing just logging out to my Alt, Do my AH business and log my main back in.
Long Boi = Gold Sink, Nothing More!

2 Likes

Unless Blizzard releases a money tree in the future, the vast majority of players will never get that much gold before either they quit or the game dies.

1 Like

Actually it is doable, imo if they have the time though. If you have multiple alts. And do old raids/dungeons across them all. Sell junk via vendor and sell good items on AH adds up to be a lot of easy gold. As well as take advantage of all professions. Let’s say you have like 6 toons to earn gold with. You earn 100k on each toon for the week that’ll add up to 600k for that whole week earned. As long as you don’t get bored of it fast…it’s doable. Also taking advantage of WQ dailies…that 2k can add up to a lot if you do it on multiple toons. Which coming shadowlands idk how they are planning to do Wqs,etc. But if they do a daily WQ giving gold…do take advantage of it. Free gold is free gold. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I missed my scarab lord title and mount from Vanilla. How do I get that now? I joined in legion I WANT IT.

You sound dumb

4 Likes