Please put Brutosaur mount back in vendor

Just asking to let people earn it at their own pace and have a realistic chance at getting it. The supply in BMAH will be too limited. They didn’t do this with the Yak or the Mammoth, how about just be nice with this one? It’s a utility mount with a cool unique utility and everyone should have a shot even if they just started today.

38 Likes

it is not yank , literal them tell u a ! year ! before it goes

19 Likes

It was not mathematically possible for everyone to “save 5 million in a year” and buy it, even buying tokens. Especially newer players. It was never accessible to more than a minority of the population in the given time unless they had many, many hours to play. However, if they just leave it there then eventually everyone can earn it over time.

1. After the first 5 or 10% start farming old transmogs the price plummeted. Stuff that used to sell for 15000g was going for 300g.
  2. After the first 5 or 10% started buying up AH items there were not enough things to buy up and re-list
1 Like

Here’s an example of someone with an entitlement mindset. Blizzard has announced months in advance to remove this mount, but you’ve chosen to do other things within the game, such that you now don’t have the opportunity to get the thing that you wanted. Everything in one’s life is a choice, and it’s aparent that you’ve should’ve made a different one if this mount was so important to you, just saying.

I seem to remember that the mount was put into the game mainly to remove a lot of the gold that was made during the Warlord’s expansion, so perhaps Blizzard thinks that this has been accomplished now.

38 Likes

There was a year notice. How is that dangling?

21 Likes

It’s not entitlement to ask to be able to earn something over time. If I asked them to put it in the store for $25 or give it free with a subscription, then maybe.

Then keep saving and bid when it is on the BMAH.

11 Likes

It was not mathematically possible for every player to accumulate 5 million during that time.

you’re not wrong, although most continuing games do vault stuff at some point. Destiny 2 is bout to lose entire planets.

1 Like

Good luck on your journey to get the mount!

I think it’s still possible to shoot for though you’d probably want to keep 9.999 million incase it goes that high in the BMH.

The reason you gave is likely the reason they removed it - one day 5 million might not be such a huge amount to earn just as 200k is kinda easy now compared to when the game was in classic. This is what prompted them to remove it.

3 Likes

It’s still not mathematically possible for every player to get it from BMAH if it only appears once per month. That means like 12 people per year per realm cluster can get it.

bc u dont need it , only a extra thing , and them even tell u it go the year before it

4 Likes

Just saying it creates negative energy and resentment in the long run, which is not good.

4 Likes

If you have negative energy and resentment over pixels, you may want to stop and think about life.

12 Likes

To create false scarcity. To get you to log into the game and sink hours into it farming gold for it. To sell more tokens to those thinking they can’t or won’t farm all that gold for it.

They did the same thing with the mounts and gear sold in the shop. Better buy them before they’re gone. We’ll even offer a discounted bundle to sweeten the deal.

This is business 101.

4 Likes

You could say this about every gladiator mount ever. Sometimes you just miss out on things, not every single thing has to be accessible to every single player no matter what.

I missed out on the Brutosaur too but there are plenty of other cool mounts out there I can get. You win some, you lose some.

6 Likes

The healthy solution is to quit the game. All these little things add up. Blizzard may sell a few tokens in the short-run but ultimately lose subs in the long run as all the negative energy adds up. From purely a business perspective it’s not smart.

2 Likes

I’d guess most people don’t get negative energy over not being able to get a mount, but you do you.

6 Likes

But… But… But… I thought it was okay to earn it over time? Why do you need it now?

3 Likes

They’re not mounts that let you buy things when you need them while out questing or in a raid.