Please please please bring back Legion Artifact appearances for Druids!

I honestly think people who say this stuff are literally doing it just to get a rise out of people on the forum. They know what they’re doing. When you back their logic into a corner you get this:

3 Likes

i really wish i was able to get that owl staff appearance unlocked. Wouldn’t mind recolors or something.

Adorable. You would claim a victory out of someone getting tired of dealing with you.

My actual reasoning for time-limited rewards being a positive was posted long before I even bothered talking to you. You ignored those to focus on your own straw man. That says all anyone needs to know about your “logic”.

3 Likes

So much for

If the reward was good enough there would be plenty enough engagement.

2 Likes

I have sparkle kitty and don’t really care if they bring it back, as long as it’s earnable in the same way.

1 Like

And these are the quotes about what they said when the Mage Tower was re-released:

The only recourse is to ask for recolors/remodels, as per posts above prove to us, along with the new werebear forms.

2 Likes

I am not against any of them coming back. I just don’t think it’ll ever happen. Way to ignore my other comments though and make me seem like I’m opposed to it.

… wut? All I did was post more quotes to supplement yours. I never said one word about anything else. This isn’t even about you. It was just to add more quotes for people to read and give a suggestion based off of that.

Nowhere did I infer, assume, etc. anything about you or your feelings on the matter.

3 Likes

Proof was provided of Blizzard’s official stance on the matter. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: That doesn’t really change anything.

2 Likes

My bad sorry Sendryn, idk why I read it like you were saying I was against it. I wish the original skins and weapons would come back, as a person who has multiple for a couple specs.

Yeah, they replied to my comment where I found the quotes from Ion about things deliberately never coming back.

I have autism so I process info poorly sometimes. I thought they were telling me they thought I was against it but I’m all for them coming back. My expectations that they ever will are zero though.

All good! Miscommunication happens. :dracthyr_heart:

No worries at all. I always prefer that things get sorted in a civil manner over the alternative any day of the week.

Yeah its my bad. I am sorry.

I hate the fact Blizzard removes content from the game. I have the havoc dh fiery glaives and I have had several new dh’s this season whisper me asking how to get them. It brings me no joy to tell them they are unobtainable and I feel like a jerk every time.

1 Like

does that still work though? I honestly suck at PvP and I keep feeling they’d boot me before the match was over. Also forgetting if I need ten wins or just ten matches

Yes it does

that in like a group finder kinda thing? The rated PvP system doesn’t seem to let you in without a group and I’m guessing I need to grab some crafted PvP gear too?

I have them all too and I’m against people being able to unlock them. Special items need to stay special. It’s a unique badge of honor. I’m so glad they haven’t caved in yet.

1 Like

I wish i could transfer my progress from EU account, I got the MT skins during last few weeks when it was free, non stop active and facer roll with WQ gear,

Chill out boy. It was their solution to keep people subscribed when they needed numbers. Has nothing to do exclusive rewards bla bla bla…competition and stuff, It was walk in the park when it was free and active for last 2 weeks. Even WQ gear was enough to carry you without even considering mechanics.

I can understand your opinion and people who have similar. When life fails game is there to give you false sense of achievement.

4 Likes

Purple sparkle kitty is also one you rarely see. I think all PvP mage tower tint unlocks should be changed from RBGs to bgs. Any bg wins on that character, even if it hasn’t been played since Legion and is still a 45.

1 Like

yeah that would be a lot nicer as regular BGs don’t require you to have a high PvP Item level last I checked

1 Like