Please nerf the guardian druid mage tower

Yes but how many people can actually do just that? I don’t personally know anyone who legit completed any MT challenge in current whatever gear.

I seen a few videos, one fresh boosted frost DK, one guardian druid, one ‘balance’ druid using moonkin form to complete the tank challenge and about 40000000 survival hunters in the first couple of days.

There may have been more, just no evidence, but when you look at the majority of the posts here, the guides on YouTube and every other site and when they are all telling you to get this and that OP item and enchant, you have a problem.

So yes the mount is less than 1%, and according to Wowhead (again, not 100% accurate so sue me) there is about 8% who have at least one challenge done.

But that 8% includes the free SVT challenge in the first couple of days. It includes the OP crusader enchant that people were using for a basically free fury warrior challenge, it includes cheesing the tank one to ensure the first boss does not spawn the crap on the floor.

That 8% includes everyone who done the challenge by using some cheese strat or abusing mechanics for a free win. There really is no way to gauge exactly how many did it legit and how many can actually finish by using any old gear, but based on the amount of complaints all over the web on here and other forums, I don’t think you guys who tell us it’s ‘easy’ have a leg to stand on.

1 Like