Please move the horde cave in AV so we can prove our point

They’ll have to do something about the 95%+ winrate horde have because it can’t all be explained away by horde intellect and skill of the game over alliance players.

1 Like

i.imgur com/UU4VjG6.png

Exactly, being able to face the alliance zerg the moment they reach galv would be a generous gift to horde with a gigantic bow on it.

Go ahead, move the cave back … just have your next excuse ready.

3 Likes

This 10/chars

Literally no advantage. It’s not the terrains fault that you guys choose to do the same strat over and over and get choked out at SHB. Horde had to adapt and overcome when you guys were running premades every AV. It’s your turn. Improvise and win, if you can.

4 Likes

You know, it could be interesting to assign teams randomly to each end of the map.

5 Likes

Its not bashing the whole Alliance player base, its just how I see things. Ive done a fair amount of AV in classic so far and I see the Alliance players just rolling straight into the fire time and time again. The damn cave’s location is not an issue here

Horde aren’t forcing you to ball at SHGY for no reason. Moving the start would change nothing.

They did in TBC. Allies quit the game and boycotted AV.

1 Like

the map is forcing us to ball at shgy you’ve got an advantage in distance to the first objective with 3 points of attack for our one point of travel

4 Likes

In what way is us attacking you in your defensive position, where you have a dozen elite NPCs, an advantage to us?

It’s weird that Alliance make this argument while simultaneously claiming that IB Choke is unstoppable.

2 Likes

With all the time that guy spent drawing that he couldn’t cook up a strategy? He just made that diagram? Lol

1 Like

i.imgur com/UU4VjG6.png

Nothing to see here folks. No advantages. Nuh uh.

5 Likes

Right? And, as soon as they even think of logging off their Horde toon to play Alliance, those former geniuses just completely lose their :poop: and start drooling on the keyboard.

10 Likes

And I am sure you guys will not mind as it will vastly change the way you all use your abilities when we fight and you lose every time. Honestly you think moving a cave will change the fact you are trash for fighters?

3 Likes

I played from BC to WOTLK you cannot say every single Alliance player is exactly the same and all have the same exact play style.

1 Like

It is. 15 years of the map being the way it is has cause many players to just go “F It” and AFK in the cave, fish or just do whatever because they know going in they’ve likely already lost. A HUGE set of circumstances have to occur for the Alliance to actually have a chance of winning.

2 Likes

You really should post this in more places to show the truth of the matter

Salty Alliance pissed they have to fight without exploiting the game.

3 Likes

hahahah oh GOD this is even worse than i thought.
For those who dont want to click:

10 Likes