Please merge PB "battlegroups"

PvP Pet battles are already a niche interest, but something that keeps me playing this game.

I can’t find opponents during my play hours.

We are aware that there are separate “battlegroups” for the Find Battle queue.

Keep it alive.

11 Likes

Couldn’t agree more.

5 Likes

This should’ve been done a long time ago.

3 Likes

The pvp bpet are locked to the area?? I mean if you are at Zuldazar you are going to fight only players in Zuldazar?

As far as I know, no, it’s not locked by continent or zone, just by which group of servers you’re in.

2 Likes

Good lord… why hasn’t this happened yet?
Bad enough waiting ten minutes for a two minute battle, but this would stop the incessant repeat battle against a comp that requires a hard counter. It’s just silly that they haven’t done this already.

3 Likes

Yes please, do something. I just “apathy-quit” after waiting for over a half hour. I would even prefer to lose continuously to the same tier team than to just sit there and do nothing.

2 Likes

I was just wondering about this… why hasn’t it happened yet?

Not enough people have complained, or so I would imagine.

Yes i agree, they should merge bpet groups. I’m already on a low population server so i’m playing the same couple of players over and over again.

I log on and queue is terribly long, what a pain :confused:

I just play classic more now

actually it is worse than this, i believe there are seperate groups (lets just say 10 PB groups) and you are randomly assigned in to one. I know this for a fact because my husband and me used to be in the same group (same server) and after one of the expansions (might have been after warlords) they reset the PB groups and we were assigned different ones. Now no matter how many times we que up we can never ever verse each other. This is confirmed by the different que times we each have (for example we can que at the same time and my que will state 5 minutes and his might say 7 minutes).

I have tested this extensively and am pretty certain this is how it works.

If that’s true, it’s just ridiculous. Why can’t we get a blue to chime in on how these things work and why they don’t change? I’m tired of playing the same person over and over again. Just silly.

1 Like