Please make wqs daily

I’m so confused. Didn’t they just today make world quests daily?

They took that back a few hours after announcing it because some people don’t like variety.

1 Like

No, one of the weekly quest was turned into a regular world quest.

How many hours a day do you play?

Did they? I am not keeping up with my wow news

yeah, it was further down in the same thread.

Where did I say those were okay? Have to do less repetitive content overall is a good thing.

They should boost the rep gains. As it stands World Quests don’t feel rewarding, which is a problem. At the same time there should be alternate ways to get rep that aren’t just a grind.

No please dont.

I 100% am happy with the bi-weekly progress. Dynamic weekly progression is awesome.

I can take breaks and do world quests another day without fomo and without mandatory daily play time.

You want to believe self control is a lie? Ok then lol
And sorry but if you want to turn the tables on me and make this about a philosophical life and human behaviors discussion I’m all for it.

You missed the point;
The addict needs to take responsibility and work on themselves.
We, as gamers here, almost all display some addiction.

This NEED to do all just to stay competitive is ridiculous even for world first players.
Those are the people who do it to stay ahead.

The rest is moot. You can complete most content ignoring WQ’s after a point if anything.

I won’t comment on PVP cause that is a thing on it’s own that has its own issues.

Stop blaming companies for stuff you can say no to. Control… Self… Control… say it with me. It ain’t a lie, you are just lazy and want someone to blame.

3 Likes

But the WQs are less repetitive than the stuff that’s left in the game. There’s way more variety of tasks as opposed to basically killing stuff which is what’s left.

I mean, I wouldn’t have a problem with rep items dropping from other activities like pvp and instances if they don’t already. I’d just like to be able to wait a day for the quarter of my quests that give gear that is all worse than what I have equipped to change rather than feel like I need to do them because that’s a huge chunk of the quests for the week.

1 Like

30 minutes a day on the weekdays if I’m able. Clean up darkmoon faire dailies, one epic bg, and few DF world quests.

Whole 2 hours on Sunday, none on Friday and Saturday.

That’s WAY too much wow if you ask me.

Let’s limit dungeons next.

5 Likes

I was asking OP.

I should have known. My bad, please find it in your heart to forgive me.

You ain’t forced to do wq’s silly if you do endgame it’s always higher no need to whine about worthless stuff. Quit trying to take wq’s away from people who only do wq’s .

6 Likes

Look up the research article “A Multilab Preregistered Replication of the Ego-Depletion Effect. Published” in the Perspectives on Psychological Science, it is a collaborative study by 61 psychologists. It is free and available on Sage Journal.

In summary: Willpower is limited. Humans are inherently lazy. People with “self-control” don’t actually have it, they remove the stimuli entirely e.g. shredding credit cards, locking their phones away for several hours, having someone else deliver them healthy food, etc.

I’m blaming Blizzard because they control the levers. You saw how, on a whim, they can make World Quests as frequent as they want. There are responsible.

1 Like

This is not a matter of forced or not. Stop omitting every points that were given and discussed. The silly on is you who did nothing but a mere skimming. Quit giving your take when it’s not necessary. There’s plenty of WQ’s they can do with multiple characters.

Give them time to come up with a better solution that works for everyone.

I guess this is an impasse because I won’t budge from my end and you won’t on yours.

I’ve made my opinion known so at this point it is what it is and it is clear Blizzard has sided with the folks who HAVE NO SELF CONTROL. Unlike me :angel:

:wink:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to get more unrewarding choices done by the dev team :smiley: /s