Please make wqs daily

I’d love for quests to be daily. Then we could even have choice in what quests we do instead of being tunneled into a few.

4 Likes

And yet this new set up has me feeling more obliged to do all the WQs even ones I don’t enjoy more because they’re spread so thin, with enough available it’s much easier to pick and choose, but with 22 short quests spread over 3 days, feels like you’re leaving more on the table if you don’t do them all.

Plus the alternatives left are way more tedious than the wqs are, all the events seem to run the same every time I do them, and then there’s clicking packs and piles of dirt for rep too, why are those drags ok, but a selection of changing tasks with multiple mechanical options a horror?

1 Like

This is not toxicity. This is reality and people like you ain’t thick enough to handle the bold truth. I don’t care about you feeling bad, deal with it.

Do drug addicts blame dealers or can they actually learn to take responsibility. I think your whole post reeks of lack of self-control and a ‘you’ problem.

3 Likes

Nah, it’s really simple. Make alts if you want to do more. Use your brain and be logical about this instead making a fool out of yourself.

2 Likes

Reality??? ITS A FREAKIN VIDEO GAME

1 Like

You bring no opinion or statement, only inflationary comments. You’re being ignore from now on, I don’t deal with whining kids.

1 Like

Yikes, and you think I’m making a fool out of myself.
:mirror:

4 Likes

You’re a narcissistic, condescending control freak who gets off on telling others what they can and cannot do. You’re a disgusting perso

7 Likes

You suck at trying to be a smartass. I feel sorry for most people here.

Posters cries for more but are repulsed when told to make an alt in order to do more. These people are disconnected and lazy.

The break in between these quests is very refreshing and relaxing…compared to the past few expansions.

things are going to pick up heavily when the raid/pvp/M+ seasons begin…as a hardcore player, i like the breathing room they’re giving me. :100:

2 Likes

Self control is a lie. Willpower fatigue is a real thing. Humans have little self control because our survival instincts aren’t built for it.

You think you have self control because you “resist” certain things? What about the hundreds of others things you mindlessly do each week that you don’t resist?

Blaming the individual for the system is why so many problems of the world still exist.

To take your drug dealer analogy, I don’t blame the drug addict or the dealer. I blame the circumstances that resulted in the drug dealer seeing that as a way to make income, and the drug addict seeing that as a way to escape. Blizzard isn’t the drug dealer here, they have all the power in this situation and CHOOSE profit and play metrics over healthy gameplay.

1 Like

I’m just pointing out the obvious, you just always seem to come off like someone hurt you when you were a child and you never recovered. It’s people like you in this game that really make me question why the attitude.

Because they don’t want to do the same thing on alts? WTF lol
This is a game, you are allowed to do these things on one character a week into a new expansion. If you have trouble controlling the need to DO ALL THE THINGS TO STAY COMPETITIVE. Then not my problem to be honest. That’s a ‘you’ problem…

4 Likes

What is your thought on world quests being up each day but them not giving any rep towards renown?

Youd only have to do them if you wanted some gold or lower ilvl gear than a hardcore player would have equipped?

So doing them is just personal choice and not progression.

2 Likes

Pretty much this.

I really don’t understand people that want the game to feel more grindy. Having more free time to do things other than dailies every day is nice.

And apparently most people agreed.

Sorry for those that wanted the change to go through, but sour grapes/being rude over multiple threads isn’t going to change anything

1 Like

I mean is renowned factions progression?

Maybe technically… And maybe only for a few

Your entire reply is just trash. Don’t even bother my guy, you’re useless to this community. Bad takes, bad opinion, not even good at trying to point and attacking someone. You’re the epitome of a redditor. Karma means absolutely nothing here.

Well when you go on the defensive like you have and just name call me then I guess it’s clear you have no reply to begin with. Enjoy your hateful life I guess :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

But why is this the line to draw?

People can run dungeons over and over, can get in a group and grind out black dragon rep in a week through mindless repetitive killing. Or hunt dots on a map to click on for rep items. Those are all ok, but having a selection of varied option that cycle regularly that’s a step too far?

This feels way more grindy to me than other expansions with WQs. They’re so stingy with them I feel like I need to do all of them, and outside of that all the regularly repeating activities I’ve taking part of are grinds. Not to mention just grinding clickable things or mobs for drops.

3 Likes

Enjoy staying in the ignorance.