Please make wqs daily

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/considering-some-semi-weekly-world-quests-becoming-daily/1432513/710 this is so dumb I was looking forward to always having SOMETHING to do any given day, I wouldn’t HAVE to grind dungeons or endlessly grind obsidian citadel for keys to progress I could just bumble around doing fun world quests and get some form of progression done as I went. Why can’t we have this!?

25 Likes

I agree that they should be daily.
There is a lot of fun to be had there.

However some who do not like them fear they would become manditory to their own progression. Especially crafters who have their stuff locked behind renown.

The suggestion to have daily world quest i feel is best is:

What if world quests became daily again.
2 or 3 per zone each day. And they last for that one day.

These world quests still give the same rewards as normal. However they give no rep.

Each week there is a weekly quest. The quest is to do, lets say, 7 world quests.
Completing this weekly quest gives you rep with every major faction.

I dont think much of anyone would say a couple hundred gold or a bit of gear of lower ilvl than raids/dungeons/pvp would feel manditory.
So you would only have to do the 7 each week for the rep.

Instead of having to do world quests for rep twice a week, it could be done in 1 day. This means more of your time is respected.
And you can ignore any quests that just dont seem fun to you.

And for those of us that like daily world quests, we still have them. We still have our rewards. But no one else should ideally feel they have to do more than the weekly quest asks of them.

7 Likes

I can live with this :+1: Daily WQs would not feel mandatory to me with this setup.

6 Likes

I would be 100% fine with that I just don’t want to feel like I HAVE to find time in my busy work schedule to make room for 4-6 hours of raiding or mythic + to feel like I’m keeping up. I’m fine being behind in ilvl compared to raiders or high mythic + pushers but I still want their to be a system I can make steady progression by doing when I have time

Hell no, it’s good to have a break every 2-3 days and chilling. Dailies is the worse thing ever, WQ cooldown is the best there’s been since Legion. This suggestion is the most terrible alternative. If you get bore, buy yourself a Nintendo or make another alt.

Real people need break, not doing dailies for 1-2 hours every day then trying to go for lockouts, get real.

13 Likes

This is fine! I never cared for the WQ grind. In a week they’ll be obsolete anyway. Other than rep they’re not really worth doing.

You don’t HAVE to do them. If they remove rep from them the only reward would be SLOWLY progressing gear you would get far better from raid and mythic + like always. Why should people who like to and want to do dailies have to do without because you don’t want to feel like you have to do them (when you don’t)

9 Likes

With the idea i suggested, you could have a break 6 days a week.
And those who want to do world quests each day still can.

There is a way to make both groups of players happy.
(Or at least most members of both groups)

4 Likes

No. You don’t, you play another character. Don’t need to constantly have my maps clogged with non sense.

What two groups? There’s no two group here. Giving rewards everyday will just bolster hyper inflation of gold and RMT. It’s terrible, think further than your nose.

2 Likes

Because others have zero self-control so Blizzard is going all [don’t want you to feel pressured]. Like honestly I’m kinda tired of how they’ve clearly tailored to the ‘feel pressured’ crowd.

6 Likes

Community: “You don’t have to grind if you don’t want to, but we will take this other rogue that grinded rank 6 with wrathion and has 390 necklace.”

Me: “Oh, okay. Makes sense.”

1 Like

Oh. Youre one of those people who will never be happy when people have things they enjoy, if it doesnt directly benefit you.

I wont bother you further. It will be a waste of both our time.

4 Likes

You better hush it. Your history says more then long enough what kind of person you are. On top of hiding on a forum anon. You should be ashamed, your idea is just terrible, deal with it.

3 Likes

K

1 Like

That’s right stay speechless. Bye Kevin.

K

1 Like

No, don’t bring them back.

Talk about self control and “YoU DOnT hAVe tO Do ThEM” all you want, but requiring a daily log in elicits a psychological response to most people and makes them feel like they have to get them done. Companies should do better to treat their customers better.

Most people who want dailies don’t realized how much WoW has reprogrammed the way their brain works. They want dailies because WoW has conditioned them for years to want dailies. It is time Blizzard took responsibility and actually showed care for their players.

2 Likes

So if you enjoy doing world quests each day, its a psychological problem they have due to blizzard reprogramming our brains?

What is your opinion on those who do a dungeon every day?
Or those who clear a raid over a week?
Do they have psychological problems that blizzard needs to address?

7 Likes

No thanks. Let’s leave World of Chorecraft and it’s dopaminergic treadmill in the past where it belongs. No way no how are we going back to that mobile game design.

2 Likes

Why is everyone on your side of the argument so incredibly toxic? What the hell is your problem? WHY DO U FEEL THE NEED TO DOCTATE HOW OTHERS PLAY WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM

6 Likes