Please make Theotar (The Mad Duke) prominent

But given the Tyranny of the Coffee Bird that we suffered under for so, so long, and the loss of the Tea Goat, this is the most positive sign of tea acceptance and promotion that we’ve seen literally in years.

/moo :cow:

well personally i like coffee served with a nice juicy veal steak

1 Like

He’s a breathe of fresh air lol.

I believe the term is “Dead Non-Conforming”

1 Like

I thought you said you like him… why would you want him to die… again, presumably.

4 Likes

:scream:

I forgot about Runas. He likely died before The Arbiter had to take a nap! If the writers remember, maybe we will see him!

“How could a member of my own family say something so horrible?!”

While his brother is a maniacal tyrant bent on world conquest.

1 Like

You’ve got to prioritize.

3 Likes

Ozai was many things, but he was not a tea hater. There’s a line, man.

2 Likes

But that would mean he’d have to have his entire character pull a 180 just to be the next xpac’s final raid boss…

Uncle Iroh’s favourite is Ginseng Tea which is made from the root, not the leaf, of the plant. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Him and Emeni. I love them.

:pleading_face:

:heart:

I really hate this character. Just too over the top for me. This is how bad writers write crazy people so I don’t really blame the voice actor. But it’s terrible.

To be fair, I don’t think they’re really trying to write a character study of mental illness.

That being said, you could open a whole can of worms with this continued media promulgation of what mental illness looks like.

I think his desire for shade would make him an ideal vendor for the Mists of Pandaria vendor mount (Yak), with its spacious umbrella.

2 Likes

I honestly think it’s just their take on the “Mad Hatter” character from Alice in Wonderland. He was also a tea aficionado ya know

5 Likes

I mean, it most assuredly is. But even the Mad Hatter trope is problematic if you choose to view it as such. Mercury poisoning is no laughing matter! :wink:

1 Like

Nah. Only skull we need to use for a kettle is Genn Greymane’s. Although then I would be worried about the concentrated evil in his head leaking into the tea…

Don’t worry about that. It’s just extra flavoring, that’s all.

I can’t stand him, and I really dislike his tea party world quest… I hate using this word but if I had to describe interacting with this npc, it would be cringe.