Please make Theotar (The Mad Duke) prominent

Just gotta say, don’t let this guy fade into the nothing… heck make him the horde warchief. Its sad that he doesn’t lead the Revendreth covenant because I would really like to see more of him!

38 Likes

Unite all factions under Theotar. We will resolve our differences during tea time.

30 Likes

I’m not sure that someone named “The Mad Duke” would be the best choice for a Warchief. Just sayin’. LOL

1 Like

He’s the fun kind of crazy not the sylvanas style of crazy!

12 Likes

We NEVER get compliments! You simply must have some tea!

6 Likes

But most warchiefs fade into nothing…

2 Likes

Theotar’s benevolence will unite the factions. Theotar for High Warlord of Azeroth!

2 Likes

He’d make the Horde carry parasols and drink tea!

5 Likes

Hey, they all started out sane and went crazy. Maybe starting insane would make it lap around and come back to sanity like an analog number counter.

Which would actually be a tragedy… I like Duke Theotar the way he is.

3 Likes

Ehh, we’ve had worse. Of their bunch, my vote would be for Lost Sybille though. She’s helpful and would direct our war crimes in rhyme. Just imagine if she’d been in charge instead of Sylvanas during Teldrassil.

Lets laugh with glee,
burn the tree!

12 Likes

Theotar walking into Orgrimmar.

“My, what a quaint place! So charming, so rustic! You know what this place needs though? More tea, I am thinking. Tubbins! Grubbins! Go forth and spread tea to all the good people of Orgrimmar as a gesture of gratitude for their inviting us to their most captivating metropolis! Yes, tea for everyone!”

21 Likes

Can Alliance bring him back to Azeroth to be our faction leader and leave Anduin?

4 Likes

I’d like to say ‘too soon’ and poke your other eye out, but that’s pretty funny.

3 Likes

LOL! That’s an amusing way to look at it. I love it!

1 Like

That’d be fun for the gameplay potential too, “Today, I have decided we should all have flowers with tea!” just like a global quest to bring Theotar random stuff and once he gets what he requires everyone gets a reward and have a party or something

2 Likes

Couldn’t be worse than Sylvanas…

1 Like

I can just see him responding to learning Teldrassil was burned.

"What? Goodness, this is terrible news, awful, horrible! Tubbins, Grubbins, gather an assorted basket of goodies from around the city and some flowers, the nice ones with the black petals and thorns. Take them to the Lady Tyrande and give her my most sincere condolences."

Tubbins and Grubbins leave on their task while Theotar frets.

“That poor woman. I hear she had the most marvelous garden of rare blooms on this world. What a tragic fate to befall such beauty. Just thinking of those treasures burned fills me with dread. I must have tea to calm my nerves.”

13 Likes

Shhh. We need some personality in our faction leaders.

As leader, instead of killing enemies, you will need to learn more about how to prepare tea, how herbs affect the tea, the preferred tea for each opponent, and how to serve the tea. Failure to follow these gets you sent to The Ember Ward for tea training.

Kind of like that? :slight_smile:

66 Likes

As long as I get to use Baine’s skull for a kettle, sure.

3 Likes