Please make Amirdrassil big like Teldrassil

Uh no… Kalodei did not live in Nordrassil or any of the other World Trees the way they did in Teldrassil. Living around and under is not living in.

1 Like

Here’s something to think about.what happens when a forest is burned down?

Interesting talking about this on 9-11.

Bruh, I live in California. Burning down a whole forest is hard.

They’ll make it just as big and just as flamable as Teldrassil :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Destroy all world trees and instantly shackle anyone tryna create new world trees.

1 Like

What happens? Do you realize it grows back from a seed?

the 1/10th that burned down, yes.

no make it tiny, i want to be able to pick it up and carry it around

2 Likes

Do you see the simultaneity to the game? the old feeds the new and growth is new and restored. So this process is happening . And since ,this tree is growing fast that means it would out grow the area in no time and then appear in the world as a whole big tree.

TEldrassil was planted between the time of WC3 and WoW . It was only that big due to magic helping it to grow.

WoW (Vanilla) takes place 4 years after WC3. There is no way a tree grows as big as teldrasill without some form of magic

Curious how the New Night Elf Home will be besides a Giant Flat Tree like Teldrassil was. Some landmasss on top of it with some land near the cliffs of the Tree?

i’m tired of living in holes and trees

can we just build like a cool rancher or something

1 Like

Such petty thinking.

It needs to be “big” the day of release.

And grow ever so slightly

EVERY… SINGLE … DAY.

We need to watch this grow in REAL TIME.

wtf the first game I played (Asheron’s Call) had a major event(s) where you logged out and the game was one way, and you logged back in and it was entirely different. That was TWENTY THREE YEARS AGO!!!

And Blizzard can’t do better than THAT?!!?!?

It was time to up that ante 15 year ago. Now is WAYYYYYY overdue.

Have something happen in REAL TIME. We should log in to WoW 5 years from and see a TOTALLY DIFFERENT tree, and everyone that’s stuck around since then can look back and say “I remember watching it GROW!!!”

THAT, my friends, is how you build A WORLD. Not just a 3D background to run dailies in.

3 Likes

wowpedia:
“The night elves then took up residence in Nordrassil and the surrounding forests.”
Source: World of Warcraft: Ultimate Visual Guide

They did live in Nordrassil and its surrounding forests. Deal with it, what you’re saying is just wrong.

They took up residence under Nordrassil, in it’s roots, not in the boughs of the tree. They definitely did not live in Nordrassil the same way they lived in Teldrassil.

Teldrassil is the size of Madagascar or some other very large island/small sub continent. Nordrassil is about as wide as a decently sized volcanic crater. One can support and entire population and ecosystem within it’s branches the other can not.

1 Like

Where is Michael Scott when you need him?

1 Like

Amirdrassil will probably be just a small shrub atm :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Queue Monty Python Holy Grail jokes

5 Likes

I’m sorry when I saw the topic I thought it was going to say let Amirdrassil end up like Teldrassil. Teldrassil…yeah made for some nice fire wood… but hey whatever Elune admitted to putting the NE int he tree to sleep and letting them die so… I lost my train of thought… anyways…have a nice day all I’ve clearly walked into the wrong thread.

I’ve set my expectations low but will still never stop advocating for Night Elves to get the BIGGEST tree. They deserve nothing less…

A tree big enough to fit a city and multiple towns inside it…

1 Like

I’m kinda hoping that it grows over time and we get to watch/interact with it as it grows.