Please let us loot Taeshalach, Scythe of the unmaker

Its roughly been 6 years since the end of Legion expansion. We are able to solo certain bosses in Antorus the Burning throne, and yet Taeshalach, Scythe of the Unmaker are still push personal to select classes. (Warrior, Death Knight, Paladin, Survival Hunter).

Since we can solo these bosses on mythic difficulty, albiet with some difficulty… can we do away, with the push personal loot restriction for all Classes, not just on Warlocks.

and Why Warlock? you may ask. there is a Glyph if Felguard, which lets your Felguard use any 2 Hander weapon in your bags (as Tmog).

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

They need to do the same with invasions. Weapons the end bosses drop are perfect for felguards.

6 Likes

Until they let classes learn mog weapons that they can’t equip, it’s not changing. There’s no point in letting a warlock loot a polearm or 2 handed sword, whey they can’t equip them.

1 Like

Blood guards tooth, from invasions, is a perfect match for Felguard! :open_mouth:

1 Like

The reason is our felguard can use it.

2 Likes

1 of 3 specs, and only with an optional glyph. you still can’t collect the appearance in it’s current form

1 Like

I want this one more:

3 Likes

Same for Taeshalach. These restrictions are so dumb.

You can already do that with most weapons in old raids.

5 Likes

We’re talking about legacy loot here and like I said, there is a very good reason to let Warlocks loot outdated 2h weapons.

4 Likes

Eh, why not? It’s legacy loot after all.

… Kinda makes me wish Felguards had some dynamic armor qualities to push the idea even further.

1 Like

The difference is that the other weapons in old raids are not specifically flagged as transmog weapons. there was nothing to stop a raid leader from masterlooting a plate chest to a priest in classic.

I’m not saying what should or should not be, I’m simply explaining the reason why it is the way it is.

Why…? This thread is asking for a change, not an explanation.

4 Likes

Refer to my initial post:

Refer to my post:

It’s not up to you to tell us if it will or won’t change. Your posts have been 100% useless.

6 Likes

It’s not. I’m letting you know that you are also asking for a bigger change than you think you are.

I dont think anyone will be up in arms if a warlock can solo a raid boss for legacy loot :smiley:

1 Like

Ugh, whatever. I’m done arguing with someone that being contrary because they’re bored.

Anyways, I would submit an in game suggestion OP. I’ll do the same.

7 Likes

It is special loot. I can think of more than one way this could be done. “Your Felguard demon has received Taeschelach!”

2 Likes

same, Ill sumbit an ingame suggestion aswell :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Making them BoE would be fun.

Lucrative even.

lmao.

1 Like