PLEASE let us kill Anduin!

Let’s be honest, there aren’t that many horde characters to like. Even the ones that were are forced into war which is a concept they hate such as Rexxar and Eitrigg offering little explanation.

Which is weird as Jania became the main character during BfA while the Zandalari and Azerite seemed to fade away.

1 Like
4 Likes

Don’t speak of Azerite. You will summon him.

4 Likes

Terrible idea.

Anduins character has been built up for multiple expansions and isn’t anywhere near being fully developed.

If you want a main character killed off it should be Sylvanas

1 Like

OH! Uh, I meant Artifact Power.

1 Like

you had your chance during legion and bfa. now you just have to get by with killing turalyon.

1 Like

I am against this on SO many levels, most of all killing off anyone for shock value or to FEEL something is just a cheap tactic in my book. It’s just the sort of “subverting expectations” that led to “DRAENOR IS FREEEEEEE!” And will probably lead to the redemption of Sylvanas Windrunner.

Also Anduin is my favorite character at this point on the grounds that he was the only character who was not only kind and just but completely unmarred by previous trauma, bias, and hate . . . that’s probably going to change sadly but I pray we get out optimist king back, unmarred by the bs the jailer has done.

5 Likes

Unfortunately Blizz either killed off all the likeable Horde characters like Cairne, Saurfang and Voljin (i guess he’s technically still around and will probably become a loa but the point still stands), or gave the teh dumbs and made them unlikeable, like Baine, Rexxar and Thrall.

And then there’s Garrosh and Sylvanas. Garrosh was mostly unlikeable but showed a little potential of becoming something better. OOPS OLD GOD HEART, DEAD NOW. Sylvanas was generally a likeable antihero and I really liked the idea of her being forced to come out of the shadowd and become something greater when she was appointed Warchief, there was some great potential there. OOPS I SERVE DEATH, PLAY 5D CHESS AND AM AN UNSTOPPABLE MOUSTACHE TWIRLING VILLAIN. ALSO I MADE NATHANOS.

Why does Blizz keep doing this to Horde? D:

4 Likes

FOOL! I will be king!

Stick with me and you’ll never grow hungry again!

2 Likes

There could be a worry that they’re not prepared with the horde. There wasn’t an orc leader for an official time since after MoP and a troll leader during Legion.

Maybe Calia could’ve been presented better if she interacted more with the Forsaken such as the refugees in Orgrimmar than alliance characters?

1 Like

That crazy zealot, Turalyon. Prepare for Stormwind to be surrounded by Naaru and everyone to be “gifted” with the truth of the Light.

1 Like

Yeah with the way she is now I would hate for Calia to come within 50 yards of a leadership position.
Maybe if she uses he priesty powers to drop a holy nuke on a battalion of Alliance soldiers to show her loyalty I’d be more open minded about it. But I don’t see that happening.

Hmmm…but what if that’s what it would take to free him from the Jailer? Kill the body but free the soul then he gets rezzed after the Jailer dies but at least feels bad about whatever he did under the Jailer’s command.

In Minecraft only

1 Like

It’s high time Alliance lost a major hero. Horde have lost heaps in the last 2 expansions.

3 Likes

He can see again, and through the light, he will make us all see.

They could introduce a power struggle.

1 Like

You aren’t beign a good political ally to the alliance, I knew that space goats were bad for us :c

A plethora of more deserving characters and you want to kill one of the few people in WarCraft not drowning in a cocktail of angst, evil, stupidity, and/or testosterone? You want to kill the 100% mind controlled innocent because you’ll “feel something”…?

Like, yeah, fiction and all, but that is some straight up serial killer pathology.

1 Like