Please let us dragonride outisde of the dragon isles

I wouldn’t call it obsolete I got plenty of use out of it in Shadowlands. Would I prefer it were in sooner, yeah, but I adjusted my play and put some things off until flying was added that I know would annoy me with ground mounts.

As long as they also immediately enable old flying in dragon isles I like it

The one improvement I’d ask for is a hover. Let it drain vigor. So by the time you’d get logged out your at zero.

1 Like

This is exactly the next step.

Nah, dragon riding is faster and better in almost every way; cheesy “air swimming” was never good for the game and needs to be replaced by dragon riding; this is true, immersive flight. Either adapt or get left in the dust.

1 Like

I don’t need to be faster, I need to not feel like I’m going to throw up because it’s too fast actually.

Use the accessibility options or don’t; they exist for a reason. either way, cheesy “air swimming” for gold is never coming back so you better figure something out. :person_shrugging:

Uh I’m fine with pathfinder as a concept i think they just release it too late in the expansion cycle. Did I ask for them to add it back for gold no I just want a way to unlock a form of travel that doesn’t make me sick since ground mounts do not work well with the design of the zones.

Wow just wow the white knights and Blizzard shills are in full force today defending their precious dragon riding. I have read through this whole thread and even though I am not affected by motion sickness or any disability at least I can sympathize with them not like some in here.

I am sure when I finally get to log in and play it is going to be easy for me since I have been playing my Evoker and have done research on dragon riding but that doesn’t mean it will be same for others we as humans are built not the same.

Maybe instead of being a white knight for a system that you enjoy yet others may not put yourself in their shoes and think how it would then affect you wanting to play the game yet because of a mechanic unable too.

I really hope Blizzard puts regular flying in before the next patch for those who are unable to use DR it will go a long way in rebuilding trust and give those players a game they can enjoy. And when/if they do it won’t affect me one bit not like apparently some of you on here telling them to git gud.

1 Like

regular flying is very specific to world of warcraft as a whole. this is a feature called dragon riding for the dragonflight expansion.

Again, dragon riding offers options in the settings menu for those who suffer from motion sickness. It sounds to me like you aren’t using them so you should probably hop to it. Many disliked pathfinder including myself and we don’t want it to come back so I’m more than glad to have an actual fun and engaging form of flight to be available and useable day one of the expansion.

“regular flight” was never good for the game and I hope it goes away; this feature called “dragon riding” is here now and hopefully here to stay and replace boring and slow “regular flight” I’m sorry you’re bad at the game.

1 Like

then what about all those mounts that are flying mounts? dead and gone?

how will i fly invincible? stop being so selfish

those models and rigs can be adapted for dragon riding and some of them already have been with the cliffside wyldedrake using the gryphon/wyvern rig, the renewed protodrake using the protodrake rig, and the velocidrake using the Pterodax rig. Invincible and other mount rigs could also be adapted for dragon riding and we’ve seen proof enough of that.

dragon riding is fun but eventually i want my regular flying so i can fly from a to b and not have my hand cramping

It’s never gonna replace older flying, get over it

Nah, it probably will replace old flying as it should and since old flying has been highly restricted the last few expansions, entitled flight babies like yourselves have been fighting a losing battle since WOD. Get over the fact that you’re bad at the game and can’t do something as simple as use dragon riding, baddie. :yawning_face:

1 Like

You wanna know why it never will? Because of money. It has nothing to do with game design

1 Like

nah I decided not to spend the $50 since I felt so awful from it in beta and it wasn’t worth the risk of losing $50 when the options aren’t sufficient for a lot of people who have posted here so no guarantee they will work for me.

Seems you are the one who is entitled not other players seeing as you have to result to insults when no one has attacked or insulted you just show how immature and yes entitled you truly are.

You need to get over it because even though DR is the new big thing and true Blizzard most likely will carry it over from now on they also are not going to ditch normal flying and alienate their playerbase who have disabilities or other issues preventing them from using DR.

Then again being an entitled brat you rather see the game die then have it be welcoming to more players.

Don’t bother replying because I have you on ignore for being entitled.

1 Like