Please let me choose covenant

im sure its what you tell yourself to keep your mind away from the crippling depression that your rng slot machine game is dying greatly

Servers just as popular as it’s always been, get fast queues like always, games been dying for years according to the internet

I know a lot of people disagree with me, but for some reason you type can’t grasp that a lot also disagree with you

And the majority don’t actually care either way, covenants don’t affect pet battling

The game might not be dying per se but the game is a far cry from the amount of subs it used to have. Your server might seem popular but don’t forget that cross realm servers help with that illusion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well if it’s going to be another bfa I am dropping my my subscription. half of my guildies already dropped theirs so why not go further right? have fun with with other “millions”

1 Like

Zj doesn’t get a lot of crossrealm

looks like they’re returning some of this lol

I just saw, very excited :smiley:

I do wish, however, that Enhancement (though I knew it was a long shot to begin with) would have gotten the choice back along with Warriors and their Titans Grip vs Single Minded Fury.

But I am still happy to see those aspects returning where they are.

2 Likes

Holy crow, your statistics say that you’ve read 42,000 posts and you’ve liked less then 250 of them? What on earth are you doing on the forums if you clearly despise it so much?

Totally. I think the game would be better as a whole if more classes got choice back in regards to what kind of weapons they wielded. I saw a person comment that warglaives and daggers should be opened up too, and I’m all about that. I even wish we got a ranged rogue spec so someone else could use bows / guns / crossbows. It’s insane that one class has three kinds of weapons that only they can use.

1 Like

This. I’m not gonna join a faction of furries for an instant kill button.

I don’t despise the forums? Never said I did.

I criticized you, specifically, for your opinion. Not the entire forum.

Or are you implying that my low number of likes somehow equates to me hating the forum? It’s just that half the time I forget the little like button is even there. I do most of my work from home, on my computer, so I just keep the forum open and read. I also typically have Youtube or Netflix open. A good half of those “reads” are me scanning through topics for amusement.

I don’t care about the meta, but I’m super torn on aesthetics between Bastion and Ardenwald.

They’re both so pretty (though TBH as more and more Bastion things come out I feel like they didn’t do as good of a job as they could’ve)